Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
Eh I don't really care if the pose is borrowed from somewhere? There is only so many ways you can bend the human body, so I don't see how that's plagiarism. Plagiarism would be outright using the source art, or at most tracing it. Looking at it and drawing the same pose? That's not plagiarism.

You want a guy eating a girls ass while she looks back at him over her shoulder? There's only so many ways that's anatomically possible, so it's certain there will be art that has the same pose, and if you can't quite imagine it in your minds eye so you use a model, or action figures, or another artists rendition of it, it's still YOUR art.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
C O N T E N T

TBH Saki never deserved defending, she's a plagiarist. That being said I enjoy her style and at least she's got good taste.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ive seen that pose hundreds, if not thousands of times you'll be pretty hard pressed to find anything thing original.

heck, even your name is unoriginal both in life and on this site

chances are the artist of Katrina has never seen that picture ever, but its likely shes seen similar poses

ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021
ive seen that pose hundreds, if not thousands of times you'll be pretty hard pressed to find anything thing original.

heck, even your name is unoriginal both in life and on this site

chances are the artist of Katrina has never seen that picture ever, but its likely shes seen similar poses
Too naive for this world. You're not gonna make it.
It's one thing to copy a pose. It's another to copy composition.

Aug 23, 2020
Too naive for this world. You're not gonna make it.
It's one thing to copy a pose. It's another to copy composition.
Sir! The term is "Good". You do not say you're not gonna make it, you say "bless you". Don't worry, these types of people tend to "Go to Heaven" sooner rather than later. You know, that place where all the other "Good" people go.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Sir! The term is "Good". You do not say you're not gonna make it, you say "bless you". Don't worry, these types of people tend to "Go to Heaven" sooner rather than later. You know, that place where all the other "Good" people go.
Faith alone or good works alone won't get you into heaven. So a lot of people who think they are good and that they will go to heaven probably won't or at least not without judgment.

Oct 26, 2017
Here's a patch to make Domina great again. Remember to backup your saves if you give a fuck about them.
Also rename files if you run into missing/misnamed file errors. This is due to the time travel effect. :sneaky:

Mar 17, 2022
Shakie's art evolution in 2 years. Such redesign, much wow.
Guess I won't be defending her anymore either since she doesn't mind playing along.
Ah come on, her new face looks more natural here (even if it can also be used as a reaction image). And artists don't owe it to anyone to change their style constantly. We have enough reasons to shit on the game as is, no need to make up new superficial nitpicks.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Dekarous never implemented it.
This is quite a running gag at this point. Dekarous sharing images or having images in the game files that people can't ever get in game. "He never implemented it". I remember back when the Domina rework happened and he added the soul shard scenes and a downpour of people came in to ask how to get the Rosita anal vore scene. Deka just simply never implemented it. But hey, only took him almost a year to implement it. :)

ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021
Ah come on, her new face looks more natural here (even if it can also be used as a reaction image). And artists don't owe it to anyone to change their style constantly. We have enough reasons to shit on the game as is, no need to make up new superficial nitpicks.
He made a whole patreon post celebrating this.
He is too cuckingly obsessed with the artist girl because she flirts with him.
Imagine giving him money, having your patreon notifications ping, and seeing this.
Insult. Deranged.

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck's sake. I knew it would vanish but didn't expect it to be this fast. Oh well, I saved the posts.
He made a whole patreon post celebrating this.
He is too cuckingly obsessed with the artist girl because she flirts with him.
Imagine giving him money, having your patreon notifications ping, and seeing this.
Insult. Deranged.
Pic related. This is so sad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes