Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
One of the members of the dev team on the discord have said that they have spoken with Deka and "he needs a little time to finish his part of the game so it will probably be up by Tuesday", but don't worry! They said that they have been scolded, BUT! " he will try his best".

Never mind all that , new update from the dev them selves.

"unfortunately I have to delay the EA by another 1-2 days because I just found out I messed up the other Dominas' realms during Hora's development pretty hard and they need fixing
nothing hard to do, just time consuming
I hope this isnt a very big inconvenience
also spoiler yeah you might be visiting some of the older realms as part of Hora's questline".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
One of the members of the dev team on the discord have said that they have spoken with Deka and "he needs a little time to finish his part of the game so it will probably be up by Tuesday", but don't worry! They said that they have been scolded, BUT! " he will try his best".
The TLDR honest version: Deka was sitting on his ass doing nothing, promised the new Domina would be the most lore-intensive Domina and still hasn't written anything. So update in around late November.

Oct 26, 2017
The TLDR honest version: Deka was sitting on his ass doing nothing, promised the new Domina would be the most lore-intensive Domina and still hasn't written anything. So update in around late November.
This has legit familiar vibes :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if Sam the friendly sysadmin will end up having to lock this thread too lmao.

"BIG LORE, MOST WONDERFUL DOMINA EVER"
(a bunch of rushed CG, scenes, and "plotline smut dialogue" that looks like it was written by Peter Chimaera on meth - yes, even Deka's shit has typos and completely incoherent shit, it's just slightly less obvious than usual)

Obviously the EA will be broken as fuck but I mean even simps know this by now. Domina being unplayable is a feature; you kinda wonder how Deka somehow manages to "playtest" it.

Random funfact (it's just shitposting, really, though it's actually true): Dekarous is a proper anagram for "Sure Koda".

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
It's not devbashing if it's true lol
Being extremely late to deliver is normal, but people should really cancel their patreon subscriptions to put the screws to dek
This thread is about Domina. So discussions (or criticism) on the game, the dev and the direction of the game is all on subject so there's no reason to lock the thread. After all, this is a pirate site not a site that champions virtue.

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

"unfortunately I have to delay the EA by another 1-2 days because I just found out I messed up the other Dominas' realms during Hora's development pretty hard and they need fixing
also spoiler yeah you might be visiting some of the older realms as part of Hora's questline".
"Visiting other domina's realms as part of Hora's questline" = I don't care that she only has 6 Cg scenes, I am already hooked. Especially if it's heavy with Best Girl lore.

Shomalk

Jan 25, 2022
Its Wednesday

Its Wednesday why is the game still not released?

Mar 17, 2022
It's not devbashing if it's true lol
It kind of is when people's response to any kind of news or announcement is to try to find things to bitch about. Just saying, I have been following this thread for a while and I have a feeling if someone wrote "Deka had bacon with eggs for breakfast today" people would be replying with stuff like "oh is THAT what he's doing instead of focusing on the game?"
Like we might finally get an update in the next few days and all I see is people complaining about it not arriving sooner. At least wait until the actual thing is out to criticize it. A few days is practically nothing compared to the amount of time we've already had to wait.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
It kind of is when people's response to any kind of news or announcement is to try to find things to bitch about. Just saying, I have been following this thread for a while and I have a feeling if someone wrote "Deka had bacon with eggs for breakfast today" people would be replying with stuff like "oh is THAT what he's doing instead of focusing on the game?"
Like we might finally get an update in the next few days and all I see is people complaining about it not arriving sooner. At least wait until the actual thing is out to criticize it.
Or maybe, and I say maybe: He didn't tell constant lies, actually put effort on his game while he racks in all that muns, didn't promise so much to deliver so little, actually playtested his games (Yes, games as in plural), show some care to his games instead of just shitting an update for the sake of shitting an update, stayed in his lane, tried to learn how RPGMaker worked, didn't spend 9 months last year and nearly a whole year in-between half-baked updates, maybe and I say maybe the ire of the community would have been unjustified.

The fact that there's so many people not trusting Deka has nothing to do with him just "not working on the game". It's a culmination of his own doing as to not actually giving a damn and listening to feedback. If you can find a way to excuse all of his missteps, especially since around 7.0 (When shit really hit the fan, even if it was already going downhill prior), then god bless your soul.

Mar 17, 2022
actually put effort on his game while he racks in all that muns
show some care to his games instead of just shitting an update for the sake of shitting an update
These are pretty dismissive ways to go about it. We don't know him as a person and his mindset behind it. It's disingenuous to assume the worst about him as a person even if he's done a poor job as a game dev. We like to tell ourselves that "caring" and "putting effort" are these magic pills that will make everyone like your work and will make you immune to criticism, but in reality you can put all the care in the world onto something and it might still come out as flawed or unenjoyable to people because of your low skill level or something beyond your control altogether. It's always easy to be a judge, but if you ever tried creating something you'll understand what I'm talking about.

As for the others, those are the things that have already been discussed to hell and back in the past, and are not directly related to this particular announcement. Do we really need to bring them up and start another circlejerk of negativity every time we get a sliver of news, be it new art or a promise of an update?

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes