datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Not surprising, this game always felt like it had zero personality and was filled with randomness, even more so when compared to the other ones; the art is a big reason why, and is also why even some of Bo's disgusting creations are somewhat compelling.

Last edited:

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Not surprising, this game always felt like it had zero personality, even more so when compared to the other ones; the art is a big reason why, and why even some of Bo's disgusting creations are somewhat compelling.
This we can all agree. As for the other fellows in the previous posts trying to mock the artstyle with Bo's characters such as Kaori and that other granny-like character... Thing is, the artstyle is fine and did get better overtime. Don't confuse artstyle and character design. Both of which Domina is subpar, btw.

Reactions: XMHK and ItzSpc

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
There are plenty of other instances of tracing that I was able to spot personally, which leads me to believe that most of the art is traced.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, there's so many of them. And to think the ones I liked the most were traced...
Can you tell me where the original ones are from?

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
This we can all agree. As for the other fellows in the previous posts trying to mock the artstyle with Bo's characters such as Kaori and that other granny-like character... Thing is, the artstyle is fine and did get better overtime. Don't confuse artstyle and character design. Both of which Domina is subpar, btw.
Yeah, I never was a big fan of the character design in ToT. Lily and Rose are my favorite designs because they have realistic body proportions and they're young too. Though what I will give credit to ToT is that the designs are original. Shakie's work is really just reskins and resizing of the same model, but I could forgive it. The blatant tracing on the other other hand...

Reactions: XMHK

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
Wow, there's so many of them. And to think the ones I liked the most were traced...
Can you tell me where the original ones are from?
The first is from : Warikiri!? ~Kuro Gal JK Houkago Jitsujou~
The second is from Msize's game: 変態性癖ドミナンス
The third I can't remember from the top of my head.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Savec and XMHK

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
This. Every Domina character looks exactly the same as the first one.

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
News from one of the discord guys

"Spoke with Deka, he says the game will be up on Monday. If I am not commenting on delays or change of dates it's only because I am not aware of any, as soon as I know, I proceed to inform you."

This is for the Puppy's EA

The rest should be a week from that monday

That being said, do not take this word as a hard date, as always, unexpected occurrances can develop, so we ask for patience

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
Guys is it worth to play ? I tried to start for like 2 times and dropped it from the very beginning.

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
New update

The link has been sent out to all Puppies.
If you pledge to the Puppy tier after the creation of this post, please message me so I can send you the link as well :).
Cheers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Shomalk

Jan 25, 2022
New update

The link has been sent out to all Puppies.
If you pledge to the Puppy tier after the creation of this post, please message me so I can send you the link as well :).
Cheers.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes