Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I see we're having a repeat of the Raa EA. In true Dekarous fashion, he won't really fix anything in the full release. He will just add stuff without checking if everything he adds fucks with the game. I'm afraid to say to not hold your hopes up.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick. This update... well it's once again obvious that the amount of testing was negligible.

Tiles with the wrong draw layer.
Tiles with no collision.
Transport events that go nowhere.
Missing transport events making it impossible to leave areas.
Missing files.
And that's just the first 5 minutes in Hora's room.

I dread how buggerd up the ass all the other dominas rooms will be now.

EDIT: Oh this is great.
Hora scenes? Just her 3 loss scenes.
Hora's domain? Practically inaccesible since most doors don't work, are one way, or trap you inside due to fucked up events.
Hora's garden? Real big, empty, and no event to get out of it.
Hora's quest? Completely defunct as while she tells you how to get back into Mary's prison, none of the requred flags are tripped, so it's a complete non-starter.
Hora's followers? The stores are just placeholders, but we promise the full release will have them.

lmao, pretty much all the work since the last update has been focused on (Very badly) making a couple of small maps, with nothing of interest, and a couple dozen lines of dialogue.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wait you've all been waiting for: - WORKUPLOADED (Domina 9.0 links)
Thank you Hemdom! You really are the GOAT of h-games!

I only skimmed the comments above after seeing my favorite girl in the game getting more scenes :love:

Eli _uwu Domina 9.0 early release is out and Hemdom just shared it to the thread

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hemdom

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick. This update... well it's once again obvious that the amount of testing was negligible.

Tiles with the wrong draw layer.
Tiles with no collision.
Transport events that go nowhere.
Missing transport events making it impossible to leave areas.
Missing files.
And that's just the first 5 minutes in Hora's room.

I dread how buggerd up the ass all the other dominas rooms will be now.

EDIT: Oh this is great.
Hora scenes? Just her 3 loss scenes.
Hora's domain? Practically inaccesible since most doors don't work, are one way, or trap you inside due to fucked up events.
Hora's garden? Real big, empty, and no event to get out of it.
Hora's quest? Completely defunct as while she tells you how to get back into Mary's prison, none of the requred flags are tripped, so it's a complete non-starter.
Hora's followers? The stores are just placeholders, but we promise the full release will have them.

lmao, pretty much all the work since the last update has been focused on (Very badly) making a couple of small maps, with nothing of interest, and a couple dozen lines of dialogue.
the truth is that he doesn't have someone to test his game before giving the link, in the end the game comes with a lot of bugs and errors. It looks like he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Reactions: IncognitoTrust
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes