Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
These are pretty dismissive ways to go about it. We don't know him as a person and his mindset behind it. It's disingenuous to assume the worst about him as a person even if he's done a poor job as a game dev. We like to tell ourselves that "caring" and "putting effort" are these magic pills that will make everyone like your work and will make you immune to criticism, but in reality you can put all the care in the world onto something and it might still come out as flawed or unenjoyable to people because of your low skill level or something beyond your control altogether. It's always easy to be a judge, but if you ever tried creating something you'll understand what I'm talking about.

As for the others, those are the things that have already been discussed to hell and back in the past, and are not directly related to this particular announcement. Do we really need to bring them up and start another circlejerk of negativity every time we get a sliver of news, be it new art or a promise of an update?
I agree with this. Deka appears to be a beginner dev who's popularity exceeded his skillset. It is no surprise he would overestimate his progress since we don't know what we don't know. Not only that but Deka had issues with one of his artists and of course, having to tend to real life issues like the lockdown and attending college himself.

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
Hi! I don't usually look up this trend, could someone tell me how is the game going? I have not played since the egyptian domina, any news? Thank u so much

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

motivated vergil

Sep 15, 2022
View attachment 376088

Overview:
Thirteen evil Demonesses are amassing their strength, planning to invade and conquer Earth for themselves. Like many before you, you were chosen by the Goddess of Light, Llavanya, to stop and prevent their devilish plans. But when you're dealing with beings whose only purpose is the submission of those around them... Surrendering might prove a hard thing not to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-31
Release Date: 2021-12-29
Developer: Dekarous
Censored: No
Version: 8.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v5.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v5.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Official Fan Sig - Fan Sig

Eminba thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 375739 View attachment 375740 View attachment 375741 View attachment 375742 View attachment 375751 View attachment 375752 View attachment 375755 View attachment 375754
How do you open it in Mobile?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
"one of his artists"
He has one.
"his team"
There is no team.
"Beginner dev"
There is no development, it's an RPG maker game, you download, or steal in Deka's case, plugins that other people have made and just drag and drop them into the fucking game.
There is no development, that is the whole point of RPG maker. Everything is DONE FOR YOU. The game is FINISHED. just get the art and write the text. That is all. There is no """"coding"""". There is no development.
Download the program for yourself if you're still going to act this delusional.
Don't ever join a cult they will milk you dry.
I swear I could sell air to you and you'd thank me for it.
Cut Deka some slack, it does require some hard and near impossible work on his part... Like playtesting his own game. Oh wait, that one is not near impossible for him, just straight up impossible.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
"one of his artists"
He has one.
"his team"
There is no team.
"Beginner dev"
There is no development, it's an RPG maker game, you download, or steal in Deka's case, plugins that other people have made and just drag and drop them into the fucking game.
There is no development, that is the whole point of RPG maker. Everything is DONE FOR YOU. The game is FINISHED. just get the art and write the text. That is all. There is no """"coding"""". There is no development.
stop stop he's already dead simpson.jpg

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
"one of his artists"
He has one.
"his team"
There is no team.
"Beginner dev"
But without the unquestioning consumer, who else will buy the air?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Btw, on his Patreon, it still says " ~45 days per update."

8.0 EA (Which honestly doesn't really changes much from the full release): 289 days and counting.
7.0 to 7.5 (The super broken update, yes... Somehow more broken than Raa): 188 days
Maki & Mika to Raa (Because 7.5 was a mistake and should be forgotten): 309 days.

Need I clarify that he actually somewhat recently modified the "45 days per update" as it used to read "New Domina every ~45 days"?

Please defend this since some think Deka is working his hardest and we're being too harsh on him. Heck, 7.5 was even pretty much done by the time 7.0 was out. Someone dug through the files and nothing was edited in months.

Heck, Deka even milked the 7.5 overhaul not even 5 days after 7.0 was out. It was already done and milked it for as long as possible. That's just what he does.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020
We can all hate tot creators but tot takes almost same time as this guy, problem is his dominas are trash and have 10 minutes of story while Kaori from tot had so many scenes and routes it took me 2 days to see them all. I dont understand why people support him at this point. If his work was at least good I'd understand but it isn't, it's terrible.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
We can all hate tot creators but tot takes almost same time as this guy, problem is his dominas are trash and have 10 minutes of story while Kaori from tot had so many scenes and routes it took me 2 days to see them all. I dont understand why people support him at this point. If his work was at least good I'd understand but it isn't, it's terrible.
There's also a relationship/sub plot with Lilly in ToT which I enjoy.

Reactions: XMHK

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Since we're going that route... The creators of ToT get a lot of shit (Although, a lot of it is completely deserved), but nobody can't deny the quality of the work. The artstyle improved greatly from the very beginning to now (To which Scarlet just feels so out of place and looks super outdated). ToT, ANLIS, Katalist... All have their own style and all offer more attention to details, animations, better interactions between characters, better writing even than what Dekarous could ever dream to achieve. Heck, even FemU, which despite lacking a bit in the artstyle department, is showing more promise than Domina in its current state.

The fact that people complain, bitch and want the heads of the peeps behind ANLIS and Katalist not giving an update in 2 to 4 months but are cool with Deka shitting a subpar update and then disappearing for 10 months is beyond me. Domina is lightyears behind in term of quality and has been for a while. There's just no excuse. To be clear, I'm not ok with creators taking a super long break and disappearing from the surface of the Earth for an extended amount of time and leaving their projects into incertitude, but at least, these ones can deliver quality (Even if games such as Katalist are scuffed).

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2020
Since we're going that route... The creators of ToT get a lot of shit (Although, a lot of it is completely deserved), but nobody can't deny the quality of the work. The artstyle improved greatly from the very beginning to now (To which Scarlet just feels so out of place and looks super outdated). ToT, ANLIS, Katalist... All have their own style and all offer more attention to details, animations, better interactions between characters, better writing even than what Dekarous could ever dream to achieve. Heck, even FemU, which despite lacking a bit in the artstyle department, is showing more promise than Domina in its current state.

The fact that people complain, bitch and want the heads of the peeps behind ANLIS and Katalist not giving an update in 2 to 4 months but are cool with Deka shitting a subpar update and then disappearing for 10 months is beyond me. Domina is lightyears behind in term of quality and has been for a while. There's just no excuse. To be clear, I'm not ok with creators taking a super long break and disappearing from the surface of the Earth for an extended amount of time and leaving their projects into incertitude, but at least, these ones can deliver quality (Even if games such as Katalist are scuffed).
loljpg.jpg

lol

Edit : A high quality picture of a frog i guess.

ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021

>>>>>the artstyle improved greatly
1663410643338.png

I'd still take Shaki Shiki Shikimaru's traced domina art any day over the eldrich she-hulks of bo wei

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
View attachment 2049471
Fixed it for ya.

But for real though, in terms of content there's not much left that can really BE original, and artists when creating new works quite often use references of successful sources.
I don't agree with this statement. There's plenty of original content being made all the time. Domina itself was a new and interesting concept from the start.
Artists do often reference work or do drawing challenges with a certain theme or character pose. But what Shakie was doing and what we're calling her out for was not referencing. Tracing is not referencing.

Edit:

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I don't agree with this statement. There's plenty of original content being made all the time. Domina itself was a new and interesting concept from the start.
Artists do often reference work or do drawing challenges with a certain theme or character pose. But what Shakie was doing and what we're calling her out for was not referencing. Tracing is not referencing.

Edit:
The funny thing is, the original is better.

Reactions: XMHK
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes