p0m

Apr 8, 2020
soooo... I might be a dumb dumb, but is there any scenes for the ankha looking lady? or have I beaten her guards and missed it entirely?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
soooo... I might be a dumb dumb, but is there any scenes for the ankha looking lady? or have I beaten her guards and missed it entirely?
not sure who ankha is but it sounds like the Egyptian lady?
theres scenes with her...not many I think, honestly the whole area was so disappointing I think I may have possibly mentally blocked it out

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Discord says there is another small delay due to exams
I guess even Deka needs to put more points into his study stat.

why hasn't anyone beaten that kid up yet
Probably because the third member of Team Dekarous has been protecc-ing him from getting bulli:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the Shakie x Deka pairing, I definitely ship them. They are the h-game equivalent of Masae and Chuggaconroy.

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
theres scenes with her...not many I think, honestly the whole area was so disappointing I think I may have possibly mentally blocked it out
Yes! That's the one. The name escaped my mind so I went with the meme that reminded me of her lol. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help!

31warrior

Jul 11, 2022
Where is the book you need to turn soul dust to soul shards? People wrote it's either at 3rd or 2nd domina but I couldn't find it in their realm.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
There’s a new teaser. Feel like they’re sharing too many cgs given the fact that they said Hora has 6 scenes. With this teaser we’ll have seen half of them (assuming the new teaser is a scene cg)

Oct 26, 2017
There’s a new teaser. Feel like they’re sharing too many cgs given the fact that they said Hora has 6 scenes. With this teaser we’ll have seen half of them (assuming the new teaser is a scene cg)
Thanks for the progress report on CGs. Anything original? As in nothing already drawn by doskoinpo, riumu, messiah cage, etc. and then traced fully revamped to be applied to Ethan Edgar Allan Poe or a floor villainess realm domina.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
"Hora will have lots of content and be the most lore-involved Domina."

"Hora will have six scenes. So here’s pretty much half of them."

Dekarous is Dekarousing. :)

Oct 26, 2017
Animal Crossing cat-pharaoh, also known as Nile in the Japanese version iirc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Hora will have lots of content and be the most lore-involved Domina."

"Hora will have six scenes. So here’s pretty much half of them."

Dekarous is Dekarousing. :)
Just you wait Metalkick, he'll play 4D chess and use my "patch" (if mods didn't remove it) to bring you back 2 years. She's supposed to be the "Domina of Time" after all.

Also, this obviously justifies the massive delays since it was all part of the storyline. Similarly, there's a very smart secret that explains the emptiness of Raa's chambers. If I was an Overlord floor guardian, I'd script myself to say "as expected from Deka-sama", go crazy and then proceed to jump his bones.

Except in addition to being unable to ride a bicorn because I am not impure enough, I am also a lesbian, so that would frustrate me even more than poor Albedo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
can someone pls just post them here
+1 to this, I want to see Hora teasers as well.

As for the scenes, I have a hunch Hora's plotline will involve us going back in time to when the Grand Plan was first started. The reason for a lack of Hora content is probably because we are going to be seeing more of the previous dominas and some hints about the next ones, including Selena the Raven.

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone send all of hora teaser's??????
They can barely be called teasers or even content at all at this point but I still +1 this. Thanks, appreciated.

As for the ones who still have hope, Luke 23:34 or Revelation 6:8. I'm not Edgar Allan Poe aka Lord Dekarous, greatest smut writer and RPG Maker developer of all time, past, present and future huge /s so I can't exactly come up with anything else.

The undead now are quoting Holy Bible verses. Only on F95.

I deeply regret wasting so much time on this thing and yet I am still here shitposting. Someone please end me with a big stek. (No, not a steak, a stake, you fools.)

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes