Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
The game is now out Screenshot 2022-10-20 001221.png Here is the changelog

Version 9.0: -Added Hora's Time Capsule -You can now correctly wear Magic Items as any class -The Poison effect Narcissa's archer inflicts you with now correctly removes itself at battle end (edited)

Changes from EA: -Added the post-victory storyline -Added dialogue to all Swiftwood residents -Added Swiftwood sidequest -Added Lost battles in the Garden of Ages -You now need to defeat some Lost before entering Hora's Yakata -Llavanya no longer moans inside throne rooms to prevent text overlapping -You now correctly heal back up to full before every fight with a Domina in the Dying Realms (Hora's quest) -Hora's 'Last Soul Shard' scene now works -Added Mental Break event and enslavement when Stress reaches 100 (you lose 25 Stress per defeat)

For the people when then need to copy and paste

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
back in my day we used to beat up kids like dekarous and take THEIR money
Isn't that basically what the dominas do with the soul shards? Come to think of it, soul shards are a good allegory for money in more ways than one.
The game is now out View attachment 2111785 Here is the changelog

Version 9.0: -Added Hora's Time Capsule -You can now correctly wear Magic Items as any class -The Poison effect Narcissa's archer inflicts you with now correctly removes itself at battle end (edited)

Changes from EA: -Added the post-victory storyline -Added dialogue to all Swiftwood residents -Added Swiftwood sidequest -Added Lost battles in the Garden of Ages -You now need to defeat some Lost before entering Hora's Yakata -Llavanya no longer moans inside throne rooms to prevent text overlapping -You now correctly heal back up to full before every fight with a Domina in the Dying Realms (Hora's quest) -Hora's 'Last Soul Shard' scene now works -Added Mental Break event and enslavement when Stress reaches 100 (you lose 25 Stress per defeat)

For the people when then need to copy and paste
Thank you for sharing the changelog and for making it copy and paste-able.

homie_simpson

Jan 9, 2022
They removed file :).

Deka lied to us. Some of the bugs that I found:

- Problem with getting petals to open gate
- Hora realm has a weapon shop that is not working xD
- When freeing Lyvianaia (or however her name is) you can go back to east wing and only then you can trigger an event where she says that she has ticks but this event trigger is broken..
- **YOU WALK FUCKIN SLOWLY AND THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE... Half of the playtime is walking ATM...**
- Last shard scene is not working
- Slavery is not working
- With 0 souls shards you can still play xD

Missing content:

- Deka is only pretending that there is Hora slavery option - You will get teleported to the bedroom and have blank screen. But it's even funnier when you found in game files that there is no content for anything (You can decode RPGM pictures files). HE IS LYING...
- You are revisiting every domina. It was an ideal opportunity for more content - you know one special scene or something similar... There is only one-time dialog and nothing more. It's disappointing.
- As Lyviasdflkjsafisa7fsa7flkcxzj (or whatever her name is) is interrupting very slow walking (great stuff - good game!!!) there is no content... Like she is saying (fuck me, lick me etc) and that all...

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Maki and Miki is obviously the best domina. Two cute girls for the price of one, is nice to the player character, and so far the only domina that had second thoughts on betraying illyana. I'd say she is the best domina. While the Clown girl is the worst domina. She's f tier.
plot wise i agree with you about the "twins", but that level of cbt is way too much for me bumping them far down my list

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
Responses from the dev and next plans Screenshot 2022-10-20 171349.png Screenshot 2022-10-20 172353.png Screenshot 2022-10-20 171452.png The popular opinion of the people on the discord (at least the ones who are talking anyways) Is that it is annoying that you walk slower now and that the bedroom is black aka still in progress, but everyone seems to still be excited for the next updates Screenshot 2022-10-20 172841.png

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 1, 2020
So raa was just a taste of how much deka is able to fuck up everything, and now we have hora where the game is getting close to unplayable. So the next "update" will be the nail in the coffin where the game dies completely

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
We know what he means when he say "i'll fix this new content soon" -> Raa is the perfect example (and the twins) he may add one CG or correct one bug out of 10 but that's it... the start of the game, the first dominas, was so clean, why did it become such a mess now.... his "team" is not helping, that's for sure.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
We know what he means when he say "i'll fix this new content soon" -> Raa is the perfect example (and the twins) he may add one CG or correct one bug out of 10 but that's it... the start of the game, the first dominas, was so clean, why did it become such a mess now.... his "team" is not helping, that's for sure.
I still love the fact he claimed his "team" has testers. If he's too lazy to boot up his own game and relies on testers, he should probably find new ones (Even if they're not real). I remember when Raa first came out and how broken she was, I sent him a DM which was in the end a long bug report of all the bugs I found within 5 minutes of playtime. Deka deadass replied "Thank you for notifying us. Team Dekarous is already aware of these bugs and they will be fixed in the upcoming hotfix". He only allowed Raa's room to be accessed. :)

I guess props to Deka. At least Raa doesn't have the shittiest realm anymore. People really need to stop funding this game and stop supporting Dekarous. Domina is a dead game and should've been abandoned two years ago. What is left is a dumpster fire filled with incompetency and laziness. He's quite literally thinking with his Discord post "Gonna give myself a pat on the back. Job well done. Now time to work on my other shit game and not look back at what I just sharted there".

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes