ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
what do american kids and swiss cheese have incommon? theyre full of holes!
why did priests invent baptisims? to wash their sex toys!
not sure where in the world I would have to live to get such blissful ignorance such as yours
Right, because American social problems represents the entire world and a priest joke from youtube represents all religions.
I think you got problems you need to deal with.

Mar 17, 2022
I look at such things as natural selection, separate the wheat from the chaff. After all, if all a person aspires to be is to be food or a buttplug then they're not the best humanity has to offer and it's best they don't reproduce.
Don't cut yourself on that edge.
could anybody help with and tell me how to defeat mary (4th domina) i have already lost 5 times
You're supposed to lose to her 10 or 11 times.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
well thats ok i got passed her to mika and maki this is hell cant win them any sugestion?
You're supposed to lose as well or you can simply break the fight sequence by not struggling during their facesitting hold. Just keep attacking. Normally you shouldn't be taking any damage and they won't be able to heal. As you can see, the creator of this game doesn't know how to script a fight and events.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kiarashh

Dec 18, 2021
You're supposed to lose as well or you can simply break the fight sequence by not struggling during their facesitting hold. Just keep attacking. Normally you shouldn't be taking any damage and they won't be able to heal. As you can see, the creator of this game doesn't know how to script a fight and events.
well it didnt work for me i mean i got dmg and did 0 dmg to them and when i wanna do it in the normal way i have no idea how to stop them from fully restore their hp with twins spirit thing

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
Screenshot 2022-10-13 195418.png Screenshot 2022-10-13 195301.png Screenshot 2022-10-13 195256.png Okay so here is some updates, if you want to call them that. So there is no news being said on any of the discord channels and people are starting to ask for different games, the only thing that can be counted as news is that there are 3 scenes being made (for who not sure) and there has been an update on Patreon, this can mean either (A) Not ONE person on the discord read it or (B) He didn't give a specific date, I can't say.

Also note some how I think the pateron got more money

Screenshot 2022-10-14 084408.png New update

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 2099522 View attachment 2099523 View attachment 2099526 Okay so here is some updates, if you want to call them that. So there is no news being said on any of the discord channels and people are starting to ask for different games, the only thing that can be counted as news is that there are 3 scenes being made (for who not sure) and there has been an update on Patreon, this can mean either (A) Not ONE person on the discord read it or (B) He didn't give a specific date, I can't say.

Also note some how I think the pateron got more money
I hope the 9.0.2 update comes out before Halloween and ideally with some easter egg content. Perhaps Edgar could be redrawn with jacko'lantern underwear while he goes... Trick or treating to the previous domina's realms? This could be a good nod to a certain other game kinda like having two Pharaoh dommes released at the same time.

kiarashh

Dec 18, 2021
so what the hell should i do with the nince domina he tell me to go marrys realm and give me password but when i go there it still says teleport doesnt work and i cant do anything else

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
so what the hell should i do with the nince domina he tell me to go marrys realm and give me password but when i go there it still says teleport doesnt work and i cant do anything else
Sadly you are at the end of the early release. You will have to wait for Deka to release the next update to progress further.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes