Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 2082656 I guess they got bored of discussing the game bugs and when the game is coming out of EA or something on Patreon general and started talking about soap?
Thank you for sharing the screenshot. Hygiene is always a good thing. I will say though that it's a bit ironic given Domina has more dirty content than clean I would have imagined a conversation about smelly feet before shampoo (Not that I'm complaining).

But then again, Steamed Dominas was also ironic given it's MC that gets consumed by the Domina's bodies.

back in my younger club days, I used to own alot of men/women cologne (im talkin about like 15+) I enjoy floral and fruit scents, but bein a guy I also had those forest mens after shave/ tree scents, pine scents musky colognes ect
and while I really liked using womens perfume to smell nice, women really liked the musky tree scents and more manly smells ect, that I used
Pine sounds like a nice scent. I think that's the one I will try the next time I buy a bottle. I used to wear cologne and gel every day at one time.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 2090291 Here is something of an update I guess.
If that's the case than hopefully our area gets claimed by Madeline, Rosita, Mika/Maki or Hora and are far away from Ebola-Chan Narcissa's area. Otherwise the others would either outright torture us or work us nearly to death.

Is there any cheat Codes in the game
No cheat codes but you can use Save Editor. I haven't used it myself but others on this thread have.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
If that's the case than hopefully our area gets claimed by Madeline, Rosita, Mika/Maki or Hora and are far away from Ebola-Chan Narcissa's area. Otherwise the others would either outright torture us or work us nearly to death.

No cheat codes but you can use Save Editor. I haven't used it myself but others on this thread have.
Rosita is a cannibal, so I don't think you want her winning. She'd probably eat us.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Rosita is a cannibal, so I don't think you want her winning. She'd probably eat us.
she isn't a human, so technically it woudn't be cannibalism. also she woud need to be a real glutton to eat significantly more people than the population naturally grows. so... it woud be fine! probably.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
she isn't a human, so technically it woudn't be cannibalism. also she woud need to be a real glutton to eat significantly more people than the population naturally grows. so... it woud be fine! probably.
That's worse then. Cannibals at least realize they're eating their own kind. So in the case of Rosita humans are not her equal but she eats us? That means she views us as livestock. Sounds like Rosita's realm would be set up like Terminus. Lures you in with honey words then eats you.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
That's worse then. Cannibals at least realize they're eating their own kind. So in the case of Rosita humans are not her equal but she eats us? That means she views us as livestock. Sounds like Rosita's realm would be set up like Terminus. Lures you in with honey words then eats you.
is that any different than how we behave?
I have no doubts there are millions of people who would willing be eaten by dommy mommy
or become human buttplugs for that matter
D=

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
is that any different than how we behave?
I have no doubts there are millions of people who would willing be eaten by dommy mommy
or become human buttplugs for that matter
D=
I look at such things as natural selection, separate the wheat from the chaff. After all, if all a person aspires to be is to be food or a buttplug then they're not the best humanity has to offer and it's best they don't reproduce.
In real life there actually was a person who allowed a cannibal to kill and eat them, and even though it was consenual homicide the cannibal went to jail. Just a reminder just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You beat me to it, I was just about to point out the same thing. As for her... Appetite for snacking, I doubt even she could put away that much cake.

I disagree on it being worse. I mean, there would be a big difference between your friend inviting you over for dinner and your friend inviting you over for DINNER. As for how she would run her realm, I recall her Domina goal was to get everyone to love and depend on her while secretly feeding them to each other... While waiting to see what kind of long-term heath effects cannibalism would have on them. Basically, she's the incarnate of Munchhausen by Proxy.

I look at such things as natural selection, separate the wheat from the chaff. After all, if all a person aspires to be is to be food or a buttplug then they're not the best humanity has to offer and it's best they don't reproduce.
In real life there actually was a person who allowed a cannibal to kill and eat them, and even though it was consenual homicide the cannibal went to jail. Just a reminder just because you can doesn't mean you should.
I don't know if I would go that far. I mean, I'm pretty sure all of us here would want to get beaten up and humiliated by our favorite Domina. I highly doubt there are any Horace's in this comment section. That being said, I recall the story you are talking about and agree that there is a line between wanting to be a temporary chair vs literally being eaten.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
you say natural selection then like I said - it would be no different than our world
We live in real life were teachers and governments can sell and peddle children
police officers are allowed to torture and murder innocents

what and where is this best of humanity you speak of?

I honestly fail to see how anything you said is valid D=

• Sad

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
you say natural selection then like I said - it would be no different than our world
We live in real life were teachers and governments can sell and peddle children
police officers are allowed to torture and murder innocents

what and where is this best of humanity you speak of?

I honestly fail to see how anything you said is valid D=
I don't know where you live but where I'm from that doesn't fly, period.
If such things offend you then serving people for dinner ought to really offend you unless of course you're a hypocrite.

• Sad

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I don't know where you live but where I'm from that doesn't fly, period.
If such things offend you then serving people for dinner ought to really offend you unless of course you're a hypocrite.
what do american kids and swiss cheese have incommon? theyre full of holes!
why did priests invent baptisims? to wash their sex toys!
not sure where in the world I would have to live to get such blissful ignorance such as yours

• Haha
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes