Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Bruh how do you even do that, just pull your pants down in front of a mirror and look back. You can even check without a mirror.
Beats me. It is honestly the first time I see someone drawing the wrinkles of an asshole on the buttcheeks themselves. This CG + the awkward footlicking CG, it's definitely not looking great for whatever CG that is left to see.

Reactions: XMHK and ItzSpc

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How do I avoid the bugs in Raa's realm? I am currently binging Domina to make it to the new content and the last thing I want is to have to restart from an earlier save.

Also, I found out today that you CAN beat Mika and Maki in their attempt to take Best Girl's weapon. It's hard but Crusader's Aspect of the Bear can help you endure enough Meke kicks to knock them on their cute butts.

Screenshot (1652).png

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
View attachment 2064616 Hope, faith, whatever this is, is an interesting thing
He hasn't even finished Fransizka's last h-scene since her release, choosing the scene just says: "Coming next update."
Well, how many update's has it been since then, 3, 4?

These people are putting too much faith in him, or rather they're letting too much slide. He won't pick up his game if people keep paying full price for shoddy workmanship.

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
how much content is there in this update i went to hora and i got defeated by her once now she tells me to go to the mystifying chamber and say oliver but i go there and nothing happens all it says is the combination must have been changed and then i try to go to katarina to see if i can collect her soul for the black soul shard it says she has kicked me out for submitting to someone else wtf is going on someone please help?

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone share me a walktrough (.pdf if possible ) or what to do and what not to do?
Guides are no longer available for the August 2022 version of Domina. Please purchase the August 2022 guide release for this thread if you wish to read the sections covering the update and support the guidemaking community. Please note that you will lose access to the upcoming September issue if you subscribe by October 1st.

You can get in-depth guides every month if you subscribe to <insert your F95 user ID here> at a low price of <insert incredibly cheap lifetime subscription offer>. Please bear in mind that you will immediately lose all benefits if you unsubscribe and you will have to pay for the previous months to keep it fair to everyone else.

Domina may contain perfectly acceptable errors, intentionally unintended bugs, artwork stolen in good faith, negligible tracing that was entirely redrawn, YCH poses that are not meant to be used as templates, occasional advertising without any ads, copyrighted and paid assets that were borrowed for free with permission without asking, uncredited attachments that are attributed to their respective owners and false information that was scientifically proven to be 100% accurate.

The guidemaking community shall not be held responsible for issues with Domina content. Please contact Dekarous for support (undisclosed fees may apply). Additionally, it shall not be held responsible for unexpected removal of content on the F95 forums, which may happen at any time without prior warning.

Domina is © Dekarous' Machinations, 2019-2022. All rights reserved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes