Oct 26, 2017
FWIW, I playtested the entire thing (including things that are not accessible). Will I report bugs and help fix them? No.
Why? Because fuck lazy dogs (apologies to actual dogs) and people who pay for things that should be long dead by now.

I could have said "because nobody pays me for this" but I don't give a shit about money. If I got a rial for every game I freely playtested, I'd have enough trillion dollars to shelter the entire planet from the upcoming nuclear winter, which applies to many selfless F95 playtesters and not just this random bitch going full spastic again. And as Daimonin, Metalkick and Albedoo (among others) pointed out a bit more politely, this should really be self-explanatory.

We didn't even dislike the game nor the individuals behind it until it came to this point. Defiling your (supposedly) dead relatives for your own profit (Narcissa's "new dialogue") was just sugar on top of the shitcake of "this is going too far". This actually is a serious crime here, even as a joke, but whatever.

TL;DR: Apologies for quoting after 3 years pasunna, but it's still relevant somehow.
Do you even test your RPG Maker games?
To which the answer obviously is no even after 37 months of not only not learning anything, but somehow managing to turn an actual release into an alpha and pushing it further back! Well, as long as you get paid and worshipped by your audience, anything goes, right?

PS: Credit where credit is due, ShakieChan's CGs actually are original this time around, but since she is affiliated with this mess by now, she gets no love. Sorry, girl. You probably aren't into girls anyway, especially older ones.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2022
Defiling your (supposedly) dead relatives for your own profit (Narcissa's "new dialogue")
What?
Does she go "the dev's dead mom was a total whore btw" or is it just an event where she makes Edgar do the corpses of his family? Cause if it's the latter, it's somewhat messed up but not really out of the ordinary, this stuff is expected from a work like this.

Reactions: hellofellow
Mar 27, 2020
I am having issues with seeing the CG as well as geting to mary's dungeon. Cant seem to access it for some reason. Anybody else come across this issue? I was skeptic at first with the reviews, but I see they are justified. I got a save file online, maybe thats the issue?

Blazerice

Oct 3, 2021
How do i find Mary? I spoke with Hora and she gave me the code to enter the mistifying chambers, I stood in the magic circle but idk how to use the password.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Is it possible to skip combat altogether? I keep dying and getting "Game Over" at the very first battle, even with easy setting.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
Is it possible to skip combat altogether? I keep dying and getting "Game Over" at the very first battle, even with easy setting.
save editor, and make abomination of ur character, but it will be boring my friend, if you are playing for the first time please respect developer effort and dont use it and read story

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
PS: Credit where credit is due, ShakieChan's CGs actually are original this time around, but since she is affiliated with this mess by now, she gets no love. Sorry, girl. You probably aren't into girls anyway, especially older ones.
Perhaps she should go back to tracing, because that's definitely not how assholes work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
save editor, and make abomination of ur character, but it will be boring my friend, if you are playing for the first time please respect developer effort and dont use it and read story
How do I "read the story" if I can't even get through the first chapter?

Reactions: Kyzer05

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
on normal setting i had to do an hour of farming skeletons to get levels, and die a few times to get shards and buy some armor.
but after the first boss the farming was much less altough it usually involves losing a few times to bosses for foreign shards.
plus i think the fourth boss is famous for having to lose to her 10 times or even more idk.
point is, first boss was the grindiest in my experience, but its probably much less on easy, just dont forget to unlock spells and equip yourself.

edit: sorry i didnt get the game over part, sounds like a bug. i remember giving up an early version because of this but havent experienced it lately, the grim reaper should give you an option to respawn...

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
on normal setting i had to do an hour of farming skeletons to get levels, and die a few times to get shards and buy some armor.
but after the first boss the farming was much less altough it usually involves losing a few times to bosses for foreign shards.
plus i think the fourth boss is famous for having to lose to her 10 times or even more idk.
point is, first boss was the grindiest in my experience, but its probably much less on easy, just dont forget to unlock speels and equip yourself.

edit: sorry i didnt get the game over part, sounds like a bug. i remember giving up an early version because of this but havent experienced it lately, the grim reaper hsould give oyu an option to respawn...
Yeah, it was a bug. I just re-started the game and it seems to be working now. Weird. Anyway thanks :)

Reactions: Apulonir

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to get into the mistifying chambers, after getting the password to be able to enter it.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes