Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'll give you a short walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love this walkthrough. It reminds me of the style of Poke'mon Retro Rant:

My only criticism is that despite her spells being useless, the Angel Goddess Thing is definitely worth caring about, just like hope itself.

Reactions: KissOfTheCobraKing

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
wtf,its not work when I get into the chambers
Seriously? that is how MC gets through the Mystifying Chamber? You could brute force a password that weak within a few hours at most.

On another note, does anyone know how to get Domina to run on the GPDWin?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
Given all the bugs that need to be fixed, I think this scene just became really meta:

Shampoo? What is the context here?
Screenshot 2022-10-04 112649.png I guess they got bored of discussing the game bugs and when the game is coming out of EA or something on Patreon general and started talking about soap?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Truly the harbinger of hope when people rather talk about shampoos than your broken ass game.

Totally unrelated to our interest on Domina and the work of Dekarous... What is your opinion on Garnier Whole Blends? :)

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
back in my younger club days, I used to own alot of men/women cologne (im talkin about like 15+) I enjoy floral and fruit scents, but bein a guy I also had those forest mens after shave/ tree scents, pine scents musky colognes ect
and while I really liked using womens perfume to smell nice, women really liked the musky tree scents and more manly smells ect, that I used

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes