Jan 27, 2021
Perhaps a quest to restore Meke to her original self then?
This is a great idea! The twins are kind of lacking in content at the moment (though I suppose that will change next patch), and I've always been curious to see what Meke looks like. I'm guessing she'd have white hair, but that's just me speculating based on the color of her bedroom.

Hnnnng, Best Girl just can't stop being wholesome O:)
She is indeed the most wholesome! Also, I think you'll appreciate this wallpaper I made of her: Polish_20230327_043216133.jpg

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is a great idea! The twins are kind of lacking in content at the moment (though I suppose that will change next patch), and I've always been curious to see what Meke looks like. I'm guessing she'd have white hair, but that's just me speculating based on the color of her bedroom.

She is indeed the most wholesome! Also, I think you'll appreciate this wallpaper I made of her: View attachment 2497641
Agreed with Meke likely having white hair. Your reasoning about the bedroom colors holds. Also, after discovering Isekai Quartet a couple days ago I learned that Emilia has white hair while Rem and Ram have blue and pink. Idk is Deka is a fan of that series but that could be what inspired Mika and Maki's appearance.

As for the background, if Best Girl could see this I bet she would give you a peck on the forehead just like she did for Edgar. I will be making this image my next background <3

Feb 3, 2023
Agreed with Meke likely having white hair. Your reasoning about the bedroom colors holds. Also, after discovering Isekai Quartet a couple days ago I learned that Emilia has white hair while Rem and Ram have blue and pink. Idk is Deka is a fan of that series but that could be what inspired Mika and Maki's appearance.

As for the background, if Best Girl could see this I bet she would give you a peck on the forehead just like she did for Edgar. I will be making this image my next background <3
Don't you think it would be more fitting for Meke being purple-themed?

Jan 27, 2021
I am honored to hear that! I will admit, it took me a while to find a suitable 'heavenly' background to put her on, but I think the one I used really fits. It's beautiful, just like Llavanya herself. Also, if anybody else wants one, let me know which Domina you want and I'll see what I can do.

Purple would also be reasonable, given that blue and pink makes purple, but if the theory holds true that Mika & Maki are indeed based on Rem & Ram, then I think it's safe to say that Meke is probably based on Emilia, who has white hair, as Succubus Hunter pointed out. Either way, I'd love to see her at some point in the future. Perhaps Hora could even have a quest where she transports us to the past, before Meke separated?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That is a good observation. If not for the Mika and Maki's shared room being white I would agree with that.

I am honored to hear that! I will admit, it took me a while to find a suitable 'heavenly' background to put her on, but I think the one I used really fits. It's beautiful, just like Llavanya herself. Also, if anybody else wants one, let me know which Domina you want and I'll see what I can do.

Purple would also be reasonable, given that blue and pink makes purple, but if the theory holds true that Mika & Maki are indeed based on Rem & Ram, then I think it's safe to say that Meke is probably based on Emilia, who has white hair, as Succubus Hunter pointed out. Either way, I'd love to see her at some point in the future. Perhaps Hora could even have a quest where she transports us to the past, before Meke separated?
My pleasure, I am loving having a fanmade image of Best Girl grace my background. And yes, her beauty could even outclass Hora. As far as Not-Best Girl backgrounds, Narcissa would make a great choice.

Teleporting back to the past to see Meke would also be a great idea. I could see a scenario where MC gets knocked back to the past, encounters Meke, gets his butt kicked by her and then gets rescued by Best Girl and brought back to continue his fight against the Dominas but this time with some new knowlege/ power/ item for his quest.

arrivedercii

May 20, 2022
9.5 is completed , he's waiting of the CG's to be done.
The update includes.

Post Hora content.
Soft rework of Hora's personality.
New content for the Twins both when you fight them and post Hora.
New content for Raa when you fight her and post Hora.
do you know how much time cg takes i mean do you know when will the new version come out

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Does this game have a walkthrough? Is the "stress" score bad for the main character and is there a way to reduce it?

Jan 27, 2021
My pleasure, I am loving having a fanmade image of Best Girl grace my background. And yes, her beauty could even outclass Hora. As far as Not-Best Girl backgrounds, Narcissa would make a great choice.
Agreed on Narcissa being a good wallpaper candidate. I've got to admit, she has some pretty nice curves. As a side note, I find it completely adorable that she wants Rosita to adopt her.

Does this game have a walkthrough? Is the "stress" score bad for the main character and is there a way to reduce it?
I'm not too sure if there's any walkthrough here, but if you have any questions about anything in particular I'll be happy to help. As for the stress, it pretty much gets you a 'bad' ending (enslaved to the Domina who caused it) once it fills up. You can reduce it by offering soul shards to the Domina whose realm you're currently in. I believe serving a Domina after she defeats you also reduces it, but I may be wrong about that.

Last edited:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Agreed on Narcissa being a good wallpaper candidate. I've got to admit, she has some pretty nice curves. As a side note, I find it completely adorable that she wants Rosita to adopt her.

I'm not too sure if there's any walkthrough here, but if you have any questions about anything in particular I'll be happy to help. As for the stress, it pretty much gets you a 'bad' ending (enslaved to the Domina who caused it) once it fills up. You can reduce it by offering soul shards to the Domina whose realm you're currently in. I believe serving a Domina after she defeats you also reduces it, but I may be wrong about that.
Does this game have gallery? And is there a way to beat the domina? I tried the first domina and was instantly defeated in one hit and lost a piece of my soul. According to grim repaer, I'll have to start over if I lose all 3 pieces right? And does the actual "corruption" stat have any effect on the main character or the plot?

Jan 27, 2021
Does this game have gallery? And is there a way to beat the domina? I tried the first domina and was instantly defeated in one hit and lost a piece of my soul. According to grim repaer, I'll have to start over if I lose all 3 pieces right? And does the actual "corruption" stat have any effect on the main character or the plot?
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a full gallery, so here's the best I could find. It has every scene up to version 7.5

As for Katrina, you're supposed to lose to her once. After that, you can go down the stairs in her keep to access the catacombs, where you can fight enemies to level up. Don't worry about losing soul shards, by the way. If you lose all three, you don't get a game over, but instead a sort of 'continue' option, as well as a stat boost, and you won't lose any progress. So far, corruption doesn't seem to have any effect, but that is subject to change in a future update. I believe that covers everything, so if you have any more questions, let me know!

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a full gallery, so here's the best I could find. It has every scene up to version 7.5

As for Katrina, you're supposed to lose to her once. After that, you can go down the stairs in her keep to access the catacombs, where you can fight enemies to level up. Don't worry about losing soul shards, by the way. If you lose all three, you don't get a game over, but instead a sort of 'continue' option, as well as a stat boost, and you won't lose any progress. So far, corruption doesn't seem to have any effect, but that is subject to change in a future update. I believe that covers everything, so if you have any more questions, let me know!
thank bro!

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
9.5 is completed , he's waiting of the CG's to be done.
The update includes.

Post Hora content.
Soft rework of Hora's personality.
New content for the Twins both when you fight them and post Hora.
New content for Raa when you fight her and post Hora.
I just beat Raa but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to wait for the new content to arrive. Is that a good idea if Hora is going to be different?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes