Jan 27, 2021
I honestly think the game would be better if you had the options to turn off the more niché kinks (farting, scat, pissing, gore/CBT) and you could turn each of them on and off individually, because for me, CBT/genital mutilation is an extreme turn off.
Agreed 100%. This is exactly why Franziska is my least favorite Domina. What annoys me most is that she's actually kinda hot, but just happens to have my least favorite fetish by far. With your suggestion however, maybe I could actually play through her realm without wanting to vomit the entire time.

I'd also like to say that they could've made her very unique by making her more silly, or clownish, as well as have her specialize in humiliation. But no, they decided to make her a low-effort Harley Quinn wannabe instead. So much wasted potential.

Feb 3, 2023
There wouldn't be any content if not for that shit.
Why not? This is also one of the problems with Tower of Trample...

Agreed 100%. This is exactly why Franziska is my least favorite Domina. What annoys me most is that she's actually kinda hot, but just happens to have my least favorite fetish by far. With your suggestion however, maybe I could actually play through her realm without wanting to vomit the entire time.

I'd also like to say that they could've made her very unique by making her more silly, or clownish, as well as have her specialize in humiliation. But no, they decided to make her a low-effort Harley Quinn wannabe instead. So much wasted potential.
What scenarios do you imagine with a sillier and more clownish Franziska?

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Does this game have gallery? And is there a way to beat the domina? I tried the first domina and was instantly defeated in one hit and lost a piece of my soul. According to grim repaer, I'll have to start over if I lose all 3 pieces right? And does the actual "corruption" stat have any effect on the main character or the plot?
As you've already been told that you don't need to worry about soul shards, I'll give you a quick history lesson. In old versions of Domina when you ran out of soul shards you died, but you could restore your own soul shards with foreign ones. Now that you just get revived and even more powerful none of the content that was made when the previous system was in place acknowledges this rather obvious difference.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jan 27, 2021
What scenarios do you imagine with a sillier and more clownish Franziska?
Well, having humans in her realm is a good start, so I would suggest a scene where they get to watch her humiliate us after we lose to her. Public humiliation isn't really my sort of thing, but this would be a great way to implement it, in my opinion. Ultimately though, if I really had the power to rework Franziska, I wouldn't. Even though I don't like her personally, some people do, and who am I to take that from them? Still, the option to skip the more 'extreme' parts of her arc would be most welcome.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I honestly think the game would be better if you had the options to turn off the more niché kinks (farting, scat, pissing, gore/CBT) and you could turn each of them on and off individually, because for me, CBT/genital mutilation is an extreme turn off.
A Rosita's butt sized +1 to this. I love Domina but some of these scenes are a big nope for me.

Mary looks so goofy in those positions, I don't know why :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It just gives those vibes
View attachment 2507047 View attachment 2507059
I'm not seeing it... But then again I don't "Live in a society" or a "Mystifying Chamber".

Well, having humans in her realm is a good start, so I would suggest a scene where they get to watch her humiliate us after we lose to her. Public humiliation isn't really my sort of thing, but this would be a great way to implement it, in my opinion. Ultimately though, if I really had the power to rework Franziska, I wouldn't. Even though I don't like her personally, some people do, and who am I to take that from them? Still, the option to skip the more 'extreme' parts of her arc would be most welcome.
So true about Harley Queef being full of wasted potential. Given the choice I would scrap her plotline and content entirely and give her something so much better. Part of me feels sorry for her getting the short end of the stick like that.

Jan 27, 2021
So true about Harley Queef being full of wasted potential. Given the choice I would scrap her plotline and content entirely and give her something so much better. Part of me feels sorry for her getting the short end of the stick like that.
Well, I respect your choice, and of course I agree that Franziska could've been so much more. However, I think it's too late to rewrite her. Given that she is genuinely some people's favorite Domina, I don't think that would be fair. You and I might not be fond of her, but we already have the likes of Madeline and Llavanya which appeal to us, and that's part of what makes this game so good. Everyone has a Domina that appeals to them, and I wouldn't be too happy if, say, Madeline was rewritten (not like that would ever happen, she has no flaws of course).

A bigger problem, in my opinion, is the lack of content for already existing Dominas. I mean, every Domina should, at the bare minimum have ass and pussy worship scenes at least, considering those are very basic parts of femdom. And then of course, you have Madeline's grapple attack that still hasn't been implemented for some reason, as well as Llavanya having no scenes at all (though I presume that will change, surely). Perhaps I'm just being ungrateful, but it just feels like there's so much more that could be done with the Dominas we currently have, but that's just my opinion.

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
No, on a side note i got a bit more info about it. Seems Raa is getting a bit of a rework shifting her into a Findom centered character and the Twins are getting giantess scenes.
wow that's gotta be cool and I thought this game was dead...

123asddvzc

Oct 13, 2022
I am stuck at the maze after I defeated Hora. The movement of the version I palyed was so slow so I didn't find out if there was a way out. And how can I be enslaved to Hora? I saw someone say make you press 100 but I haven't find any ways to gain press at her realm.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I am stuck at the maze after I defeated Hora. The movement of the version I palyed was so slow so I didn't find out if there was a way out. And how can I be enslaved to Hora? I saw someone say make you press 100 but I haven't find any ways to gain press at her realm.
Iirc simply losing to her in fights results in that, though i dont remember if it was before or after doing the hora questline since its been ages since ive played

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes