Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
How to defeat the first one - Katrina?)
I have 7th level, duelist class, the best claws weapon, default beginner helmet, and the best shield without debuffs on evasion and adrenalin gains. Before she drinks her potion all is good, but after this, she knockouts me by at most 2 moves(my hp is about 2.5k). Medium potions are useless... Attacks too...
P.S. played this game before but don't remember such problems with the very first domina as now...
Honestly, If your primary goal is just to progress and enjoy the actual femdom content rather than go through boring fights, You could use saveeditonline and boost up your stats. Thats what i did, at least, since i have no patience to actually grind, given that the only time I would play the game was when i was horny

Mar 2, 2023
Honestly, If your primary goal is just to progress and enjoy the actual femdom content rather than go through boring fights, You could use saveeditonline and boost up your stats. Thats what i did, at least, since i have no patience to actually grind, given that the only time I would play the game was when i was horny
I suggest using the skill tree it works well

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know but if there was i would not provide a save for them.
I wouldn't blame you for that, she is an extreme character afterall. :oops:

lost wont spawn in hora's timeless garden... i did the necless quest and tried both killing and not killing levi...
Same thing for me
Which version are you playing? This is a well known error that requires you to transfer your saves to the latest patched version in order to continue.

joeseph1233

Oct 26, 2020
I wouldn't blame you for that, she is an extreme character afterall. :oops:

Which version are you playing? This is a well known error that requires you to transfer your saves to the latest patched version in order to continue.
i just downloaded 9.1 again yestarday and transfered all my save files. I also started the game from the save before entering hora's domain

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes