Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you, I was still playing on 9.0 but switching to 9.1 fixed it.
I'm glad to help. Here's to having fun kicking time girl butt :)

I see someone has good taste! I believe you can be enslaved by her if you choose the correct options during her tea parties (Individualistic and caring, if I remember correctly). If she deems your personality compatible enough, she will give you the option to serve her. You get a bonus scene if you answer perfectly. Hope that helps!
I see somepuppy knows their waifu well.

Narcissa has infected me with covid. I still love her though.
Well good news for you, there's no cure for love <3

75.jpg

Feb 3, 2023
This is a very well known thing. Deka is just bad at making unwinnable fights, because they pretty much are... Well, winnable. You'd think 3 years after Mary's release he would've fixed this, but no.
Why can't he put a conditional branch like... Mary instakilling you with her dark powers if her HP is below 10% if you don't have the light weapon thing? Or a state resist with death?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
For him, it is. To understand Deka's knowledge with RPGMaker, think of it as someone who just started using the program... Now, lower your standards tenfold. This is how Deka does.

If the easiest of things on RPGMaker are too hard for him and he can't even understand how Ren'Py works in order to make a visual novel as how he intended MHC to be, this guy is completely hopeless.

Rellinmurdeath

Sep 15, 2022
There's not really any bad endings in this game, beside enslavement or pissing off Franziska. So you're good to grab it.
Ahhhh ok I was just making sure cause I know some games like to do the whole "Super good weapon early on but if you take it you are locked out of the good ending for being greedy" things. Also what does the stress meter do? Cause I am guessing it is a bad thing.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Ahhhh ok I was just making sure cause I know some games like to do the whole "Super good weapon early on but if you take it you are locked out of the good ending for being greedy" things. Also what does the stress meter do? Cause I am guessing it is a bad thing.
TLDR, having the stress bar full will force you into slavery, basically a "bad ending". Filling the stress gauge is pretty much the same as choosing the slavery route. To lower your stress gauge, you'll have to pick certain dialogue choices or even donate soul shards to the Dominas. No worries, all soul shards are replenished when you lose all three, giving you as well a minor stats boost. Why is the game rewarding you for losing? Well um..

1668786869422.gif

Jan 27, 2021
Narcissa has infected me with covid. I still love her though.
Get better soon! I must admit, Narcissa is my second favorite Domina. She's cute, and was actually the first Domina I ever saw (Dekarous posted gameplay of her on PH, I believe). I should do a tier list now that I think of it.

I see somepuppy knows their waifu well.
Well, spending an eternity with her will have that effect, I suppose. :sneaky:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How do you get enslaved to Mika & maki?
I'm trying to get every enslaved and non enslaved route and need them, I am still not going to do the masochist one tho
Sadly there isn't a Miki and Maki enslavement end yet (Or one for Harley Queef).

That sounds like a real troll move from the devs. Which games are you referring to where they do this?

Get better soon! I must admit, Narcissa is my second favorite Domina. She's cute, and was actually the first Domina I ever saw (Dekarous posted gameplay of her on PH, I believe). I should do a tier list now that I think of it.

Well, spending an eternity with her will have that effect, I suppose. :sneaky:
What a coincidence, Narcissa is my second favorite Domina too. If I couldn't spend eternity cuddling Best Girl I would spend it being Narcissa's regularly beaten boyfriend.

And I, I guess all of those tea parties and walks through her garden maze would do that to you. Also, I saw this on one of my femdom Discord groups and it reminded me of her:

Mar 2, 2023
I already am in a patched version and also... there is a way to get enslaved. i found it yesterday, all you need to do is not break the seal and that is all, its ez just say all the stuff besides "I'll break it"

• Wow

Madara'33

Jan 15, 2020
Agreed yet disagreed on Mr. Calcium. On the one hand, tragic but on the other hand they are the objectively worst character in the game.

Thank you for sharing these dev diaries. While they are not my favorite characters, I am curious to see what Mika and Maki's court will be like. I am picturing the People's Court but with a hint of sexiness and some cute pettiness between the Twins. As for Raa, I'm am curious to see how "Judging" her will unfold but I am guessing it will have something to do with you taking the role of Anubis. If Deka goes that route I hope MC weighs Raa's heart (Or in this case, perhaps her sitting seductively on a scale) against a Best Girl feather. I dislike findom though, however it is fitting for her character and it does help to set her apart from Mika and Maki. As for Hora, I am guessing Deka is going to make her more OCD when it comes to her desire for order. I just hope she gets a visit to the proctologist to get that deformity on her bottom taken care of. lol

Don't judge... If you were in Mika and Maki's Court of Troubles I have no doubt you would be sentenced to an eternity of servitude to Worst Girl.
What did he do to you..... He did fuck all...... I was about to ask about this but, what now? Yeah the game's gonna continue and all but what about the stuff u buy? Is it just gone? Or are they finna make a new merchant that sell more powerful stuff in the next Domaine? And sadly the only problem i have with this game, OTHER THAN MARY is the fact that you can't continue with them after you win. Like in tower of trample

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What did he do to you..... He did fuck all...... I was about to ask about this but, what now? Yeah the game's gonna continue and all but what about the stuff u buy? Is it just gone? Or are they finna make a new merchant that sell more powerful stuff in the next Domaine? And sadly the only problem i have with this game, OTHER THAN MARY is the fact that you can't continue with them after you win. Like in tower of trample
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the shop, there are merchants in Hora's realm where you can buy all of the same items and one where you can sell them. As for continuing after beating the girls, I suspect that was an intentional decision made to fit the grander scale tone of the game. Having to spend time with each Domina and then fight her several times to win only to have to suddenly say goodbye creates a tone of lonliness.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes