Arkantic

Apr 17, 2019
Ive tried running this game through wine, but I could never get it to function
#linuxlife

ImSubmissive

Jun 17, 2020
Wait so you can't win aginst Mary? I got the message that I shouldn't win So how do you win? Do u let mary take the Angel then beat her?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I bet her but she took my Angel, is there a different way to save the Angel? Her name starts with L, its sad that she is taken away :(
At the moment, you can't really save her :(
But the game is still in development so there is a chance :p

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Why when I download this version of the game it let's me go in Mary's room but she's nowhere to be found? It says she's not in this update, can anyone maybe send me a link of the newest version of this game? Or am I doing something wrong?

pewl la

Oct 20, 2019
Why when I download this version of the game it let's me go in Mary's room but she's nowhere to be found? It says she's not in this update, can anyone maybe send me a link of the newest version of this game? Or am I doing something wrong?
The latest version is here:

Domina 4.0.2 bugfix:
Mega
Decryption key:
InWGwSzB_ziCeUbrUs33JoQn4lbk_-colTnJV30Opow

Reactions: johnnywolf

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone got a save that have completed all the 4 dominas, i lost my save file and im lazy to ply it through all again can someone please pm me ur save file. Thank youu

CutePieMeow

Sep 7, 2018
75~90 days per character update and 5 bucks a month, so around 2.5~3 x 2/5 bucks per character, around 5~15 bucks for 1 character update, assuming 12 character total the full game will cost about 60 usd ~ 180 usd

Reactions: lovefemdomscat
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes