Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Hi, just wanted to ask if you guys know more games like this one or ToT or GBH/UFG.
Any recommendations would be welcome.
Succubus covenant is great, especially if you're a fan of energy drain in succubus games. Insane art, great storyline, creator is extremely active with supporters

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Neither of the succubi games (basket/conv.) has bdsm tho, still appreciate the recommendations.

I really hope Dekarous delivers some bdsm/ballbusting with the next girl.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
You know, I wanna thank the dev for the latest enemy and her conclusion. The ending made me root for the MC and want to avenge Llavanya no matter the cost. Never felt the same playing other games in the same genre.

Well done.

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
Well I tried, I really tried, The game seems to be really cool. But i'm not a good gamer, The first girl for me is just unbeatable. I don't get it. Why make it so hard. All of her attacks are so OP. It doesn't make sens in my opinion. I understand that some people like that, or that they'll just think I'm a noob and that it is easy, which might be the case. But still, I don't get it, what's the point of making H-games so hard.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The game seems to be really cool. But i'm not a good gamer,
If you're here only (or mostly) for erotic content you can always edit your saves to make MC stronger to the level where the game will be easier or simply easy. Although, it may result with problems later on as the last introduced domina requires you to lose 12 or 13 times (if I remember correctly), but if you save regularly that shouldn't be a big issue.

I also find the difficulty level here irritating, but mostly because it forces me to replay fights with the same domina for a few or more times, and they all have these long attacks that after a while become simply boring imo.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
I just downloaded the newest version (I think) and Mary isn't here. I can go in her throne room but she's nowhere to be seen. Not sure if I transferred my save files incorrectly or if I don't have the correct version. Help?

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
I just downloaded the newest version (I think) and Mary isn't here. I can go in her throne room but she's nowhere to be seen. Not sure if I transferred my save files incorrectly or if I don't have the correct version. Help?

BDSMeme

Sep 8, 2018
Is mary supposed to still be unbeatable cause I 2 shot her with full atk buffs using golem sword and soul link.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes