CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Guys I got the new suit but Mary is using this weird spell and I can't beat her.
Any help?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Guys I got the new suit but Mary is using this weird spell and I can't beat her.
Any help?
Shadowbound=>Surrender=>Llavanya's Melody
Shadowbound=>Crackling Storm=>Crackling Storm
Repeat.
It might take you an hour, doing maybe 100 damage per 9 turns, but you will beat her.

EDIT: It actually took me about 30 minutes to do the last 2200-ish damage to Mary... and that was with using Crackling Storm every time I could and still be sure that I'd have 100MP to cast Shadowbound every 3rd turn INSTEAD of hitting 2 Crackling Storms every 9 rounds. This was with a normal LVL26 MC.

So yeah, it'd take more like 2 hours to do all 10K damage to Mary.

I know, I know... I'm psychotic :p

ALSO: You're not really supposed to be able to beat Mary until you have a weapon made from Llavanya's seal.

Last edited:

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
View attachment 376088

Overview:
Thirteen evil Demonesses are amassing their strength, planning to invade and conquer Earth for themselves. Like many before you, you were chosen by the Goddess of Light, Llavanya, to stop and prevent their devilish plans. But when you're dealing with beings whose only purpose is the submission of those around them... Surrendering might prove a hard thing not to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-11
Release Date: 2019-12-11
Developer: Dekarous
Censored: No
Version: 3.0.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - -

View attachment 375739 View attachment 375740 View attachment 375741 View attachment 375742 View attachment 375751 View attachment 375752 View attachment 375755 View attachment 375754
Where's i can get the bloodleaf? I was searching around the maze 5 times but didnt get anything, please help

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Shadowbound=>Crackling Storm=>Crackling Storm
Repeat.
It might take you an hour, doing maybe 100 damage per 9 turns, but you will beat her.

EDIT: It actually took me about 30 minutes to do the last 2200-ish damage to Mary... and that was with using Crackling Storm every time I could and still be sure that I'd have 100MP to cast Shadowbound every 3rd turn INSTEAD of hitting 2 Crackling Storms every 9 rounds. This was with a normal LVL26 MC.

So yeah, it'd take more like 2 hours to do all 10K damage to Mary.

I know, I know... I'm psychotic :p

ALSO: You're not really supposed to be able to beat Mary until you have a weapon made from Llavanya's seal.
I'm just doing it with shadowbound/llavanya's melody/bleeding weapon (so 1k damage each time bleeding procs)
But I think I'm missing things if I don't lose to her a certain amount of time, right ?

EDIT : oh right
Screenshot_5.jpg

But yeah, basically with shadowbound + llavanya's melody + dot (bleeding or poison, in this case Mary is resistant to poison so I used bleeding) you can beat every fight as long as the opponent deals enough damage to regen your TP and doesn't have a way to remove buffs
By the way, even if I won it still increased her lose counter

So I guess it's a linear story and there's no route where Mary doesn't break Llavanya's seal ?
And also, you can still attempt to leave and get punished then trapped after you've broken Mary's seal, but I guess she souldn't be able to do that as she no longer have her Domina's powers after you broke her seal right ?

Last edited:
Reactions: robtbo

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Llavanya is best character and story is getting quite interesting. i hope there will be happy endings for Llavanya

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I'm just doing it with shadowbound/llavanya's melody/bleeding weapon (so 1k damage each time bleeding procs)
But I think I'm missing things if I don't lose to her a certain amount of time, right ?

EDIT : oh right
View attachment 648216

But yeah, basically with shadowbound + llavanya's melody + dot (bleeding or poison, in this case Mary is resistant to poison so I used bleeding) you can beat every fight as long as the opponent deals enough damage to regen your TP and doesn't have a way to remove buffs
By the way, even if I won it still increased her lose counter

So I guess it's a linear story and there's no route where Mary doesn't break Llavanya's seal ?
And also, you can still attempt to leave and get punished then trapped after you've broken Mary's seal, but I guess she souldn't be able to do that as she no longer have her Domina's powers after you broke her seal right ?
I was wondering if weapons with poison/bleeding effects like that would affect her.
I just like to have the Golem Sword (the Shining Morningstar I think has similar properties) equipped then go Shadowbound, X2 Llavanya's Fury before a fight then Surrender=>Llavanya's Fury=>Surrender=>Soul Link and have 100TP to use on Precision Strikes.
(Aside)The upgraded Llavanya's fury doesn't really stack to make you stronger, but in combat it will insulate you from the first of the ATK debuff techniques that the Dominas use. eg. Katrina/Mary will have to successfully land 2 Bitch Slaps/Supremacy Slaps to debuff your ATK.
And yup. You can beat Mary a bunch and when you finally decide to let her win, she's counted each fight as a loss.
Not 100% sure of the mechanics, if you need to lose AND get spanked for disobedience, but if you don't lose, you have to keep going through that initial interaction every time you face her. Mary won't give up her seal when you defeat her until you've got one of the Light weapons.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I was wondering if weapons with poison/bleeding effects like that would affect her.
I just like to have the Golem Sword (the Shining Morningstar I think has similar properties) equipped then go Shadowbound, X2 Llavanya's Fury before a fight then Surrender=>Llavanya's Fury=>Surrender=>Soul Link and have 100TP to use on Precision Strikes.
Oh yeah, because I guess Surrender deals a lot of damages to yourself so you get to 100 TP instant and don't die because of shadowbound ?
I don't know where do you get the spell, but I didn't even know there even was one Surrender spell before reading it in the thread, because I don't have it on my save
Dekarous Can I still get it even after beating the first 4 Dominas (or will there be a way in future versions) ? Can I do it by altering my save ?

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
The ammount of RNG is really troublesome.
20. attempt to beat the first boss and it is just frustrating. Debuff not working, buffs expire and I muiss... a lot... wish dev would cut RNG crap.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Hi, just wanted to ask if you guys know more games like this one or ToT or GBH/UFG.
Any recommendations would be welcome.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes