Badj

Jul 10, 2017
How did you guys get the light equipment? I've fought her countless of times, tried to pray the goddes as the reaper nicely said to me, but nothing, i cant find a way to go ahead, I manage to heavily injure her thanks to the soul link spell, but once she casts the shadowbound spell I'm dead.
I've obviously tried to cheat too thanks to rpgsave, but i cant progress since i shouldnt defeat her.
Any tips so that I can happily fap with all you guys in these grey days of quarantine? Would appreciate that <3

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
How did you guys get the light equipment? I've fought her countless of times, tried to pray the goddes as the reaper nicely said to me, but nothing, i cant find a way to go ahead, I manage to heavily injure her thanks to the soul link spell, but once she casts the shadowbound spell I'm dead.
I've obviously tried to cheat too thanks to rpgsave, but i cant progress since i shouldnt defeat her.
Any tips so that I can happily fap with all you guys in these grey days of quarantine? Would appreciate that <3
What light equipment? Will try the new version today :p

Badj

Jul 10, 2017
What light equipment? Will try the new version today :p
I suppose is some kind of equip that your goddes gives you (like the light infused morningstar or the staves) but i can't manage to get at that stage, the demoness will give you some sort of labor too and i did that too
Ps: for the developer, if he happens to read this, I really love the art, game and content, keep up the good work!

Pic

May 13, 2017
this update was very amazing, really loved Mary, especially her cheeks hold. Also the story was developed a lot and the introduction of the new character is really well done. Reguarding the battle i have mixed feelings, from one hand is something different but from the other hand is a bit annoying due to the fact that you must do all the story in order to have the right tools to deal with the queen; i appreciate the new equips and the general power up feeling that came from them,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I surely wait to see what's next even because the name of the final domina intrigues me a lot

Reactions: xtshmily221

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
I am a little disappointed that you can’t get through the plot without 10 losses.

I was able to defeat her after 8 losers (use only light magic on last phases + Blade Flash and Melody of Llivanya). But I got out from Mary when I had 10 loses...

Well, next time I would try talk with Llivanya after 9 loses, and battle with Mary after 10 loses (without quiting her mansion)

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes