the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Domina v4.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can import a save file provided by the dev, when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Suiginto221

May 13, 2018
Well, there is a bug on the lower floor. When you try to run away, and she capture you, after punishment the picture didn't disappear and nothing changing.

Reactions: HeyThere12333

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Yo boys, just saying that the version uploaded here is bugged. The Punishment CGs just remain stuck to the screen forever, there are multiple companions at new game and some other stuff. I don't advise playing it. Don't ask me to post the new bugfix here, I'm not going to pirate my own game lol. Maybe someone else will.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Yo boys, just saying that the version uploaded here is bugged. The Punishment CGs just remain stuck to the screen forever, there are multiple companions at new game and some other stuff. I don't advise playing it. Don't ask me to post the new bugfix here, I'm not going to pirate my own game lol. Maybe someone else will.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Domina v4.0.2.

you can import a save file provided by the dev, when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
So....Mary does not have a bedroom and you can't submit to her when you win? Weird, she has like no content.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes