Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Any news? about teasers or development updates?
Yah, started posting teasers of next Domina for Bitch Boy patrons since yesterday ;).

dude i just want to tell you that you are great, both Sunny Coast and Domina are great games and i unironically consider you as one of the best game developerst to ever walk on this planet, you rock dude!
Bruh thanks dude <3

Reactions: fanboi

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
It's strange, that not completed game presents herself like a completed one (cause of version 1.1, not 0.1 or even 0.9).

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
its good that the scat shit (literally shit) can be avoided otherwise i d never even reply on this thread...
(last think i saw from the tot thread was also a toilet pic... scat is a disgusting fetish you know that)
in fantasy enviorments i quite like scat fetish * games mangas n such* evry 1 has difrent kinks and turn offs :p

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Really Really REALLY hoping for more sexy scenes and game over scenes, like after you lose all soul shards depending on how you spoke to the Domina's and certain losses like submitting everytime or winning once and then losing, just as the reaper is about to take your soul the mistress you lost everything to stops him and claims your soul for herself and you become her eternal slave with a special scene of her breaking you completly then comes the game over screen. Not the reaper just appearing and finishing you off, that's kinda boring. Other than that i already love this game.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just beat Katrina and recieved an offer to be her eternal slave. Upside, lots of spankbank material in serving the mistresses assuming every domina will give that offer. Downside, it becomes impossible to finish the game when the MC accepts the offer, because she will keep you in her realm for eternity without ever getting the chance to leave again. A thought just occured, after beating all 13 you could get one of 3 choices, #1:- you fufill your duty to the goddess of light and she restores your human life for a happy ending. #2:- you use the 13 seals to betray the goddess and become all powerful with a harem of all 13 domina's for an evil ending. And #3:- after you get the 13th seal the reaper tells you that the domina's have an offer, give all 13 seals to one of them and she will become the leader of the domina's, make you her right hand man and favourite slave for when she will begin the invasion of the human realm which will happen after she has absorbed the power of the seals for an enslaved world and an MC domintation ending. It's just a thought though, only the developer know how this game will end.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes