Kuukiku

Mar 9, 2020
That sounds prettu promising. I might have to try becoming a duelist during my next play through.
I did a couple of runs as other classes, but my playstyle in any game is speed>defense builds lol. The only game I've ever played a tank is ff14 and that was baaaaaad. Duelist is cheezy af though. I didn't even know there were mobs to grind in best girl Narcissa dungeon since I haven't needed to grind that much.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I did a couple of runs as other classes, but my playstyle in any game is speed>defense builds lol. The only game I've ever played a tank is ff14 and that was baaaaaad. Duelist is cheezy af though. I didn't even know there were mobs to grind in best girl Narcissa dungeon since I haven't needed to grind that much.
This whole time I thought Crusader would be the best class... Aside from the Archanst and that one mortality spell combo I read about several pages back on this thread. And yes, Narcissa is a best girl, and was mine too until I met true best girl... who wears wings and a halo.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Honestly seems like every class in this has some kind of insane build which is great! Hate when games have a bunch of classes but only like 1 or 2 are worth using and the others are throwaway.
Agreed with this. The more imbalanced the game is, the more of the game it's community seems to miss out on.

Berserker is pretty good it makes you invincible.
What benefits does Berzerker offer? I put off upgrading my Crusader because I didn't want to give up being able to wield a shield.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Agreed with this. The more imbalanced the game is, the more of the game it's community seems to miss out on.

What benefits does Berzerker offer? I put off upgrading my Crusader because I didn't want to give up being able to wield a shield.
the berzeker give much damage but take much so is necessary finish the battle fast, because this I cast the spell that buff damage before begin the fight and try give the biggest damage possible in the first atack

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
the berzeker give much damage but take much so is necessary finish the battle fast, because this I cast the spell that buff damage before begin the fight and try give the biggest damage possible in the first atack
And because you can't equip a shield you can duo wield weapons

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017

you literally get a spell that makes you take 0 damage for 3 turns. and you wield 2 swords i have the most expensive one and the light one you deal a lot of damage i still haven't lost any battles once i got it maxed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dawn_of_Dark

Apr 30, 2019
I have read from other comments that the Arcanist class have immediate access to crafting Eldritch tomes at any crafting station, but I am not seeing it.

Is there any specific requirements to unlock this?

draggonstyle

Dec 6, 2020
hey there, i am at Goddess Mary and saw a scene, where Mary fucks Llavanya via Strapon.

What do i have to do to see this scene?

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
Anybody got any link for the latest version of the game in Android?
The one mentioned in this forum says it's v5.9
I mean can we get v7.0 in Android?
Thanks you

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes