ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
Ok,How I Beat Mary? I Cheat Game And Have 9999 Atk,Heal and... I Also Got Shield Light,Razor Light And Other Damaging Light Weapon, After Mary's Darkness I Cant Even One Damage To Her,How I Do That:cry:
(Sorry For My Bad English)

Reactions: Karl Speidel
Mar 20, 2020
Can someone help me out with tips on beating Franziska? I just can't seem to progress no matter what strategy I use and I don't know how to deal with her moves at all.
answer his question please !!!!!!

any strategy for franzeska ???? guuuuyyyys iii neeeeed your aaansweeeeer

i caaaant progress .... HOW THE F CAN I BEAT FRANZISKA FOR F SAKE

YOU ALL KNOW THAT ITS SO EZ TO HELP RIGHT ????????

Reactions: Wickerr456
Mar 20, 2020
Guys is there any content after beating mika and maki .. and breaking their seal ofc ? Is it the end of the update ?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Bad at videogames, typing like a retard, demanding help...
Yeah, kill yourself.
This is why the Dominas want to conquer Earth.

In all seriousness, you sound like a COD twerp trying to sound edgey. This is a good thread, let's keep it that way.

answer his question please !!!!!!

any strategy for franzeska ???? guuuuyyyys iii neeeeed your aaansweeeeer

i caaaant progress .... HOW THE F CAN I BEAT FRANZISKA FOR F SAKE

YOU ALL KNOW THAT ITS SO EZ TO HELP RIGHT ????????
You can also overpower her as the crusader class. I beat the clown girl on my first try with my high atk power.

Mar 20, 2020
This is why the Dominas want to conquer Earth.

In all seriousness, you sound like a COD twerp trying to sound edgey. This is a good thread, let's keep it that way.

You can also overpower her as the crusader class. I beat the clown girl on my first try with my high atk power.
Thanks you buddy i appreciate your help ❤

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kuukiku

Mar 9, 2020
To anyone having trouble beating the Dominas, since I've seen quite a few as of late, my main file is level 19 Duelist and have had no issues beating any Domina (had to sabotage myself in order for twins to win first battle). So Id recommend a Duelist with +Agi, +Eva, +Crit build because every crit will do 6-10k (Ive hit about 15k on Blueberry dagger in twins realm) and most attacks will miss you. And if theres a windup attack, you can just use Dodge Roll to auto dodge next attack. Good luck out there fellow Ms!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thanks you buddy i appreciate your help ❤
My pleasure, I am glad to help. This is a great forum and I want to see it stay that way for a long time.

To anyone having trouble beating the Dominas, since I've seen quite a few as of late, my main file is level 19 Duelist and have had no issues beating any Domina (had to sabotage myself in order for twins to win first battle). So Id recommend a Duelist with +Agi, +Eva, +Crit build because every crit will do 6-10k (Ive hit about 15k on Blueberry dagger in twins realm) and most attacks will miss you. And if theres a windup attack, you can just use Dodge Roll to auto dodge next attack. Good luck out there fellow Ms!
That sounds pretty promising. I might have to try becoming a duelist during my next play through.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes