Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I’m attacking the monster that approach me in the game and they won’t receive any damage why is that? What am I doing wrong I have a good weapon equipped.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I’m attacking the monster that approach me in the game and they won’t receive any damage why is that? What am I doing wrong I have a good weapon equipped.
Which hallway and what weapon are you using? Also, what is your character class and level?

I found this just after I brute forced my way to victory only for the game to tell me no. Made worst cause Mary is the first domina I legit hate, not sure if it the design or what but damn
If you hate Mary because of her looks, you are going to hate her a whole lot more soon... *Sad angel noises*

sukasukablyad

Sep 27, 2020
Yo guys
My pc is have some problems, who can send the save file where is the main character Katrina slave but continue quest and win twice dominas

ionel27999

Mar 15, 2020
Well done,thinking about tag new for new domina I think maybe:
-slave mark burn on the body
-vomit after scat
-piercing
-enema why not it connect with scat
It’s not over I think Please write your opinion:We all comunity of domina and dekarous))

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Well done,thinking about tag new for new domina I think maybe:
-slave mark burn on the body
-vomit after scat
-piercing
-enema why not it connect with scat
It’s not over I think Please write your opinion:We all comunity of domina and dekarous))
These suggestions are to much for me I wouldn't like to see those so if he want to include them I hope he will include a skip or censor option

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
These suggestions are to much for me I wouldn't like to see those so if he want to include them I hope he will include a skip or censor option
A big plus 1 to this. I love Domina and I know it caters to a wide array of kinks but some of us are lightweights who just want to see MC get beaten up and humiliated by dominate demonesses/ succubi.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i kinda like domina especially because it'll go a bit further than alot of games but i get quite alot of people might prefer having a warning/skip option for some scenes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes