smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
In the realm of the twins, the screenshot you get when you choose "footworship" alone justifies the excitement of waiting for the next game update. This is clearly the money shot for me and I want to say hats off to Dekarous for this excellent illustration.
The only slight downside for me is that when you go into the pink twin's room, you can interact with a wardrobe that contains her cute pink socks, except that unfortunately she only wears tights in what we see at the moment (I haven't entirely finished the content yet but I don't think we see them), which frustrates me a bit as a sock fetishist, I imagine the image described above with their pink and blue socks... that would be incredible!
maybe in a future update among those that add content to the dominas, who knows? :whistle:

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
Oh... That would explain it. Dekarous should add a scene of the 4th Domina punishing the player when they cheat and get an error like this.
Actually beating Katrina on the first go was possible back in the old days, as you have already pointed out. I did it in Domina 2.0. There you could go straight into Madeline's realm first, beat her (although it would have taken an insanely long time) and then go into the realm of dusk to finish Katrina off.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Actually beating Katrina on the first go was possible back in the old days, as you have already pointed out. I did it in Domina 2.0. There you could go straight into Madeline's realm first, beat her (although it would have taken an insanely long time) and then go into the realm of dusk to finish Katrina off.
I know, I just figured it was unlikely that the user was playing one of the classic copies of the game.

As a sidenote I wish I had discovered this game sooner as I love to sequence break in games :)

some1idk

Feb 28, 2021
Hey, don't know if this is the right place to ask but does anyone have any tips on narcissa? I chose duelist and because of that her toxin squirt is a free 2000/3500 damage on me + DOT and she also has her feral rage when you get her to 0HP and that will always insta kill me becuase it is also unavoiadable, I am using ice weapons, severance and ivory whip, I can kill her in 3 hits but she'll always kill me before I can land the final blow, any tips? thx in advance.

level 14 -- all corruption and duelist skills unlocked. (my corruption skill tree is up to the three with aura of disease (have to beat narcissa to unlock more))

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Hey, don't know if this is the right place to ask but does anyone have any tips on narcissa? I chose duelist and because of that her toxin squirt is a free 2000/3500 damage on me + DOT and she also has her feral rage when you get her to 0HP and that will always insta kill me becuase it is also unavoiadable, I am using ice weapons, severance and ivory whip, I can kill her in 3 hits but she'll always kill me before I can land the final blow, any tips? thx in advance.

level 14 -- all corruption and duelist skills unlocked. (my corruption skill tree is up to the three with aura of disease (have to beat narcissa to unlock more))
If hope you have safes because on my first go in the game she stomped me too so I started again from Madeline is it? And I grinded there till I was about level 20 and so far I could be every domina so far btw I choose the crusader one I think can't rember but it was one of the first options and with level 20 and my class I beat every domina so far even the twins without much trouble when the update came with the twins I started again from scratch and I beat all dominas In 4 hours and most of the time was grinding by the 2ed domina and Mary

nickluna00

Apr 28, 2020

Purchase the Shadowbound skill.

some1idk

Feb 28, 2021
Thank you for your answers! However I think I found an exploit/unintended mechanic, if you can kill her while you are in her grapple (itsy bitsy spider) she completely skips her feral rage, goes through her cumming scene and you win without ever having to try and survive her feral rage.

Will definitely try your way next time I play through, didn't keep saves on every domina (oops) so this will help! thanks again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone know another other games like this like cock and balls torture and humilation and sph?

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
we're in an advanced part of the period where Dekarous should tell us about the next release :rolleyes:
and what we have noticed is that it will be a simple update to add some scenes, not a new domina, so hopefully we'll have news soon!

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Im trying to figure out why this game is so hard. Narcissa evades all my attacks and i just keep getting grabbed. some BS... i give up, cheers to you if you actually stuck around to finish this.
She was honestly the boss I had the hardest time with if only because I didn't know where the area for random encounters was in her world. Game is quite the grindfest but I don't regret sticking through it all. It's one of my favorite femdom games I've ever played and one of the few I actually plan on finishing once it's complete.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

milio81

Jan 26, 2021
Hi guys, can you point out any working links with a an intact compiled archive? All my previous downloads the rar was corrupted
Thanks

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
only a disappointing scat scene when you click on the toilet, it is sad for sure and we hope to get new stuff with them, but at least the footworship scene when you lose to them is pretty awesome.
Seconded on wanting more twins content. Dekarous could have a lot of fun with the dynamic between the MC and those two.

Hi guys, can you point out any working links with a an intact compiled archive? All my previous downloads the rar was corrupted
Thanks
Do you mean of images from the game?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes