kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
This was probably asked Already but can you transfer your safe file to the next update for example 7.0 to7. 5 or 8.0?

lynnmoon

Mar 10, 2019
game seems to be awesome , but im already stuck.
I ofc lost the first fight against Katarina and im now in a cell - but I cant find a way out?
I found the iron rod but now i seem to not be able to click anything in the cell.
What did i miss?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Do you like, "The Nightmare Before Christmas?"

Well, I whipped up this little instrumental music video of Katrina synced up with the Oogie Boogie Man song - including custom lyrics!

The video quality is low, sadly, but it should look better on phone-sized resolutions.

I hope you find it amusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BoxingJobber This is the video I was referring to earlier. I highly suggest giving Domina a play.

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
Can someone help me out with tips on beating Franziska? I just can't seem to progress no matter what strategy I use and I don't know how to deal with her moves at all.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Do you like, "The Nightmare Before Christmas?"

Well, I whipped up this little instrumental music video of Katrina synced up with the Oogie Boogie Man song - including custom lyrics!

The video quality is low, sadly, but it should look better on phone-sized resolutions.

I hope you find it amusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GroovierInk This is the video.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't think that's how you open it, I've also tried a few days ago but to no avail.
I can't believe I never noticed Domina had an Android version. I am curious on how to play it on there as well. Also, I know it's a longshot but would there be any way to play Domina on a modded 3DS?

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
I can't believe I never noticed Domina had an Android version. I am curious on how to play it on there as well. Also, I know it's a longshot but would there be any way to play Domina on a modded 3DS?
I'd say it's doable, although I don't know much besides my limited python and C knowledge lmao

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes