Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
if he's revisiting older dominas they might get an offer shard scene like the first two have that be pretty neat cuz those scenes are pretty good
I second this. Having the MC litterally give part of "His" soul to one of the dominas is such a submissive gesture. The third domina would be perfect for this. Perhaps she could use MC's soul shard as her second toy.

looks like katrina will have new scenes
I would like to see that. I would like to see her scold MC for being submissive to other women. Perhaps she could even give him a chance to redeem himself... For a price.

Reactions: Artilaz

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
During the fight with Katrina, she can pin MC down and creampie your face.

As for the tags, there isn't a single instance of blackmail in this game.
Okay, I see that in the preview image. I don't think that's the meaning of creampie/nakadashi but okay.

Alwar000

Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys , can you take me a save file with full progress , please ? I want to play with last domina , but this game is very difficult for me ((

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Okay, I see that in the preview image. I don't think that's the meaning of creampie/nakadashi but okay.
I just looked that up and you are right. I was thinking of a facial. I am guessing that is also what the user who gave this game the "Creampie" tag was thinking of.

Goddess Madeline getting new socks scenes like the socks tea party? i say hell yeah :love:
Are you talking about "Socks Tea Party" as in the brand or does this have another meaning?

GPlanet

Give it a whirl~
Donor
Dec 21, 2020
Do you like, "The Nightmare Before Christmas?"

Well, I whipped up this little instrumental music video of Katrina synced up with the Oogie Boogie Man song - including custom lyrics!

The video quality is low, sadly, but it should look better on phone-sized resolutions.

I hope you find it amusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Do you like, "The Nightmare Before Christmas?"

Well, I whipped up this little instrumental music video of Katrina synced up with the Oogie Boogie Man song - including custom lyrics!

The video quality is low, sadly, but it should look better on phone-sized resolutions.

I hope you find it amusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love both Nightmare before Christmas and of course Domina. Nothing makes me smile like seeing fanart/projects of a good eroge and this is no exception. In addition to that, big bonus points (Or soul shards) for giving me a mention in the credits and I dedicated scene in the video. I could feel the power drain from Katrina's bitch slap :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GPlanet

Rosselia Andhi

Apr 5, 2019
Is there a reason why my attack becomes 1 after I buy a sword from Lazarus? I'm level 10 and pretty much bought all the skills in the crusader skill tree before defeating Katrina. I've defeated Katrina before buying the sword and when I equipped the sword I bought my attack becomes 1.

Do I have to only use the Blackblade to beat this game? Thx

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is there a reason why my attack becomes 1 after I buy a sword from Lazarus? I'm level 10 and pretty much bought all the skills in the crusader skill tree before defeating Katrina. I've defeated Katrina before buying the sword and when I equipped the sword I bought my attack becomes 1.

Do I have to only use the Blackblade to beat this game? Thx
No, after you defeat Katrina, she curses you so that your atk will become 1 whenever you enter her realm. As soon as you leave your atk goes back to normal.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh yeah, I just realised this. Sorry, I'm such an idiot
No worries, you must have just missed a couple lines of dialogue. This is a great game so you are going to have a lot of fun. As a heads up, be sure to create a lot of saves as you cannot go back to replay most content after beating the girls.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes