Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I would love if in the end Llavanya turns out to also dominate the MC lol.
I have a hunch this will be the special ending for the game. There is no way Dekarous is going to create a femdom game with such a desirable girl without giving her a path where she dominates MC.

plot twist Llavanya is main antagonist, this is all just their plan.
I thought that at first as well. Especially since there is a Roman goddess of trickery named Laverna which sounds similar. Not only that but she was also spoken of by the real-life poet Horace. This Horace was known as a man of virtue just like the Horace whom the Dominas lost track of.

Sep 22, 2018
I have a hunch this will be the special ending for the game. There is no way Dekarous is going to create a femdom game with such a desirable girl without giving her a path where she dominates MC.

I thought that at first as well. Especially since there is a Roman goddess of trickery named Laverna which sounds similar. Not only that but she was also spoken of by the real-life poet Horace. This Horace was known as a man of virtue just like the Horace whom the Dominas lost track of.

Would be epic if she slowly developed affection to the MC even if she was tricking/trying to dominate him.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Would be epic if she slowly developed affection to the MC even if she was tricking/trying to dominate him.
While I believe she hasn't shared everything with MC, I do believe she genuinely wants him to succeed and endure as little pain as possible. As several of the Dominas have pointed out, MC has been becoming a different person as he goes through their realms and takes their femdom punishments. Lavanya would likely see this in MC as well and want to connect with him on his newly corrupted level. She would likely engage him in gentle femdom as that would reflect both MC's desire for domination as well as Lavanya's love for humanity (Especially her Champion).

Last edited:

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I’m having a hard time beating the first mistress I attack and she received no damage and ends up kicking my balls and beating me how can I beat her I’m tired of having my balls smashed

• Love

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dekarous
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you have fun, LoveHurts. This aint my MO with a force-fed battle loss, but you talk about this so much... I tried it. Curiosity sated now.
I am confused what you mean in your spoiler.

Agreed on forced losses being a bit railroady. This is one of my favorite femdom games so I do tend to reference it a lot on here.

I’m having a hard time beating the first mistress I attack and she received no damage and ends up kicking my balls and beating me how can I beat her I’m tired of having my balls smashed

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Read at your own peril because spoiler and i mean huge spoiler but:

• Thinking Face
Dec 6, 2018
He used cheats to beat the first domina before he was supposed to and got that message. That message shows up if you beat the first domina before or right after drinking the potion (might not show up after the potion but I think it does). Its similar to the message you can get for beating the fourth domina before you are supposed to and (if the trend continues because I do not know if this is true) if you beat the newest domina (twins) before you are supposed to.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He used cheats to beat the first domina before he was supposed to and got that message. That message shows up if you beat the first domina before or right after drinking the potion (might not show up after the potion but I think it does). Its similar to the message you can get for beating the fourth domina before you are supposed to and (if the trend continues because I do not know if this is true) if you beat the newest domina (twins) before you are supposed to.
Oh... That would explain it. Dekarous should add a scene of the 4th Domina punishing the player when they cheat and get an error like this.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes