Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
in 8.0 do 7.5.1 saves not carry over? will be REAL sad if i have to start all over... again
asking because the normal method of moving save files around yielded me no results

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No, no castration, just torture.
Good torture, but no castration.

Franziska would be perfect for that, btw ...
I thought Maki was going to make MC's thingy pop off. When she gave me the second prompt to back out I did because I didn't want to see MC's balls removed. And yes, Frankesca would be perfect for a CBT scene with MC. If she did, I would like to see her place him in a strength tester with her slamming the lever with that giant mallet of hers. After making the metal thing hit his balls like a bell (But making them fly off) She could catch them and claim them as her prize.

Reached Franziska for the first time, and while I'm not particularly bothered by the content itself too much, I gotta say. The writing certainly seems to have taken a sharp dip here, going way harder than before on informing the player how exactly the MC feels about everything, and arbitrarily ignoring personality tags to boot. Guy can somehow go from pulling four plague levers purely for a giggle, openly laughing at a man losing his soul, and more... right to being absolutely devastated and furious about the fates some randos he knew for approximately ten minutes. Even begging for their lives. Including right after being extremely callous mere seconds prior. Yeah that all checks out.
Now to be fair, MC being callous depends on the choices the player chooses. I have been a good boy and would never do such horrible things outside of savescumming to see the content behind those choices. I am still saddened by the M*ry submission path. That said, if the player does go the genocide route, I can see some of the future dialogue not making sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and XBrad93X
Dec 6, 2018
in 8.0 do 7.5.1 saves not carry over? will be REAL sad if i have to start all over... again
asking because the normal method of moving save files around yielded me no results
It is possible to move saves from 7.5.1 over to the 8.0 version. You have to make sure you move all of the files in the save folder over though. There should be two files in the save folder that aren't saves, one that tracks your settings and the other tracks which save slots are in use. If you don't have the file that tracks the save slots, the game won't think there are any saves. You technicly don't have to have all your saves or the file that tracks settings, but you will need the other file that tracks saves. If you don't have access to that file, that is fine, since you can just add a new save in game to all the slots you need and then transfer over your saves.

Greigor

Jan 4, 2019
Now to be fair, MC being callous depends on the choices the player chooses. I have been a good boy and would never do such horrible things outside of savescumming to see the content behind those choices. I am still saddened by the M*ry submission path. That said, if the player does go the genocide route, I can see some of the future dialogue not making sense.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. No other Domina up until that point had much in the way of dialogue that'd contradict player choice in personality... except Courageous, which gets a little shafted once in a while due to MC's penchant to suddenly start stuttering in panic for no apparent reason. But at least he recovers from it well enough. Usually.
I would've chalked it up to getting tired of writing a blank slate, but so far the twins seem the exact opposite - their whole gimmick seems to draw heavily from the personality tags in choices - and that just serves to make the Franziska thing all the more jarring and baffling.
And shit, it'd be bad enough if it was just a one-time forced reversion to some baseline personality, but it's actually made worse by the fact it only mostly ignores them, because with certain choices (Courageous and Sadistic, mostly) the guy just starts acting downright insane, flip-flopping between terrified horror movie character and not being bothered in the least (or outright enjoying the whole fucked up mess) multiple times within the same scene.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
until now is just a linear femdom game,but maybe will be some romance with one of the godness or maybe a great heart break.
I remember a line that Mary said while doing the toilet scene that talks about I had a nightmare that you beat me and the other domina’s and we served you can you believe it. So maybe there is an option after you beat everyone and absorb all the darkness to rule over them all probably a bad ending but might be forgotten by then

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I remember a line that Mary said while doing the toilet scene that talks about I had a nightmare that you beat me and the other domina’s and we served you can you believe it. So maybe there is an option after you beat everyone and absorb all the darkness to rule over them all probably a bad ending but might be forgotten by then
That may be possible, since there's a tree for darkness an other for class. I'm guessing there will be an ending if you complete darkness tree, one if you left it half way and other if it's not upgraded at least once. Even so, the chances of that happening depends on Deka finishing the game or not.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
That may be possible, since there's a tree for darkness an other for class. I'm guessing there will be an ending if you complete darkness tree, one if you left it half way and other if it's not upgraded at least once. Even so, the chances of that happening depends on Deka finishing the game or not.
yeah, we still have this possibility.

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
Apparently, nobody in the 174 pages has said it, so I will - isn't the spell Shadowbind utterly broken/OP/imba? It gives 5 turns of invulnerability (with a typo), all for 100 mana. Doesn't it trivialise the entire game? All fights become a mana check. I'm playing Arcanist.

By the way, what's the difference between the Arcanist and the Channeler?
Channeler needs lots of exp farming but I think it is the best class when you become Warlock.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
It is possible to move saves from 7.5.1 over to the 8.0 version. You have to make sure you move all of the files in the save folder over though. There should be two files in the save folder that aren't saves, one that tracks your settings and the other tracks which save slots are in use. If you don't have the file that tracks the save slots, the game won't think there are any saves. You technicly don't have to have all your saves or the file that tracks settings, but you will need the other file that tracks saves. If you don't have access to that file, that is fine, since you can just add a new save in game to all the slots you need and then transfer over your saves.
ive tried moving the entire folder over to no luck, tried making a safe file and moving all over files in the save folder over to also no luck as well, would rather not have to replay the entire game again, so looking for more ideas, when i say save folder, i mean the www folder with the save folder inside it, including config and global save files

Dec 6, 2018
ive tried moving the entire folder over to no luck, tried making a safe file and moving all over files in the save folder over to also no luck as well, would rather not have to replay the entire game again, so looking for more ideas, when i say save folder, i mean the www folder with the save folder inside it, including config and global save files
Gonna need more info for this. First, you do mean the entire save folder and not the www folder that has the save folder right? You should only need the save folder, as if you put the entire www folder, the game may not even work right. Second, what exactly happens when you open the game after you put the saves in? If the saves don't show up, then the problem lies with how you moved the saves. If the saves show up but get an error when trying to load them, then the issue might be you using saves from before 7.5.0 which do not work. If none of these issues apply, please specify exactly what is the issue and what you have tried.

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
Apparently, nobody in the 174 pages has said it, so I will - isn't the spell Shadowbind utterly broken/OP/imba? It gives 5 turns of invulnerability (with a typo), all for 100 mana. Doesn't it trivialise the entire game? All fights become a mana check. I'm playing Arcanist.

By the way, what's the difference between the Arcanist and the Channeler?
we've known that since the first release

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

vyyr

Sep 8, 2018
can anyone give us a 8.0 save and the config and global documents? i dont wanna start again T_T

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Now that nightmare sounds like a dream come true. As fun as it is being under Katrina's butt or Narcissa's punching bag, being able to give M*ry her worst nightmare of MC domming her would be pretty fun. Even more so if we could have Best Girl there with as as we return the favor to her. *Grins*

just copy paste your entire save folder to the new version?
I just did some troubleshooting and yes.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes