Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Guys, did version 7.5 already released for android? Cant seem to find it anywhere.
Honestly I would wait for 8.0 to come out since early access is already available for $10 tier patrons. But yeah, if you want to play it on Android, you must install an app called Joiplay which allows you to emulate only RPG Maker games that functions on Windows. And yes you must download the Windows 7.5 version from the front page of this thread to play it, but I still recommend waiting for the 8.0 update since you might not transfer save files from older versions.

Just install Joiplay, download Domina, extract files, open Joiplay, add the Domina game with the .exe file, and then play.

sl147s

Aug 13, 2019
Hi guys, I need a 7.5 save file to continue my domina journey. Plz help. In exchange, I can post the link of 8.0 later here.

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Honestly I would wait for 8.0 to come out since early access is already available for $10 tier patrons. But yeah, if you want to play it on Android, you must install an app called Joiplay which allows you to emulate only RPG Maker games that functions on Windows. And yes you must download the Windows 7.5 version from the front page of this thread to play it, but I still recommend waiting for the 8.0 update since you might not transfer save files from older versions.

Just install Joiplay, download Domina, extract files, open Joiplay, add the Domina game with the .exe file, and then play.
Hey thanks, first time i heard of joyplay.
I will try it.

Reactions: Matthew575

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Quality Grimm Reaper Praise He is definitely best girl and no one can disagree

Frannie best girl what?
Honestly Frannie IMO is domina at its worst. The angst cranked up to an unhealthy 20, her room being essentially a bad horror film incarnate, If it weren't for me being numb to the gore and the art being at best ok I'd be disturbed but in realty I'm left bored and annoyed.

If you like Frannie that's good on you

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2021
Quality Grimm Reaper Praise He is definitely best girl and no one can disagree

Honestly Frannie IMO is domina at its worst. The angst cranked up to an unhealthy 20, her room being essentially a bad horror film incarnate, If it weren't for me being numb to the gore and the art being at best ok I'd be disturbed but in realty I'm left bored and annoyed.

If you like Frannie that's good on you
I agree with ya. As much as I respect those who are into guro, in my opinion, the amount of angst is too much and somewhat unnecessary (especially for an h game). I wish there was a way to skip the gore scenes for those who aren't into it/squeamish like how the scat scenes are skippable cuz not everyone's into fecal matter, like not everyone's into gore. But hey, if ppl like Frankie, no shame on them.

and yes the Reaper is best dude/girl. 10/10 would woohoo. (lmao)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
I really wish there was a way to skip a domina entirely, even as a one use item or something. I know it would mess with the lore but... Frankie is just such an annoying, boring, and long ass slog. She's definitely downright the worst part of the game for me. The only other one that comes even close is Rosita, because of the multiple fetch quests, combined with mummy and chubby, which are both turnoffs too.

Looking forward to new girl, but I doubt she will be able to unseat Narcisa from my face first place.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I really wish there was a way to skip a domina entirely, even as a one use item or something. I know it would mess with the lore but... Frankie is just such an annoying, boring, and long ass slog. She's definitely downright the worst part of the game for me. The only other one that comes even close is Rosita, because of the multiple fetch quests, combined with mummy and chubby, which are both turnoffs too.

Looking forward to new girl, but I doubt she will be able to unseat Narcisa from my face first place.

That is pretty much what happened already.. I mean I love Franky's idea of a domina and her crazy sadistic maniac personality... but she definitely lacks of a good content and story line.. a lot of her scenes are not even with Edgar, some of her content wasn't finished yet such as the sounding scene and you cant even be enslaved by her... which to me is the best part of the game... I feel like she was rushed up and then brushed off =(

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019

Technically in a way, if you use Joiplay which I mentioned earlier, you could use it to your advantage to teleport anywhere you want since it has a cheat system. And I'm not telling you to do it but that's one way to skip straight to another realm and save time.

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Any confirmation on fixed scenes? Can I finally see giantess Rosita?
No, Rosita's giantess scene is still not in the game yet, not even if you hack in it so they excluded these scenes which is weird. Although those missing scenes are in the Domina gallery from ehentai and hopefully they will be added in the next version. It's also underwhelming that Franziska doesn't have her scenes invented yet, and the twins too I think.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I agree with ya. As much as I respect those who are into guro, in my opinion, the amount of angst is too much and somewhat unnecessary (especially for an h game). I wish there was a way to skip the gore scenes for those who aren't into it/squeamish like how the scat scenes are skippable cuz not everyone's into fecal matter, like not everyone's into gore. But hey, if ppl like Frankie, no shame on them.

Agreed with Frankie being a bit... Extreme. I mean when I first saw her my jaw dropped as much as when I saw Narcissa. After seeing that bloody kitchen though, my heart sank in abject horror. Now with that new bad end, I can't even look at Not-Harley the same way.

As for the scat, imo there should at least be an option to shut it off at the beginning of the game. Also, the... content should be a sprite posted over the image so that the sc*t won't be shown on the images online. This is why I haven't looked up Domina images on sites like E-Hentai. :(

Amen to Frankie being the worst. She is the Jessica of Domina imo. The other Dominas (Aside from M*ry) seem to have some level of empathy and want to dominate MC rather than just acting like a sociopath. Rosita looks cute and has some fun scenes but all that sc*t and is a turn off and "Momdom" is an... Acquired taste. I with Deka would make her something besides the "Smelly one" as M*ry put it and make her something besides a "Mom".

As for Narcissa, my experience went like this:

Narcissa: I am the undisputed best-girl in the 13 realms.
Best Girl: *Looks at MC* Hold my silver cloak.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Agreed with Frankie being a bit... Extreme. I mean when I first saw her my jaw dropped as much as when I saw Narcissa. After seeing that bloody kitchen though, my heart sank in abject horror. Now with that new bad end, I can't even look at Not-Harley the same way.

As for the scat, imo there should at least be an option to shut it off at the beginning of the game. Also, the... content should be a sprite posted over the image so that the sc*t won't be shown on the images online. This is why I haven't looked up Domina images on sites like E-Hentai. :(

Amen to Frankie being the worst. She is the Jessica of Domina imo. The other Dominas (Aside from M*ry) seem to have some level of empathy and want to dominate MC rather than just acting like a sociopath. Rosita looks cute and has some fun scenes but all that sc*t and is a turn off and "Momdom" is an... Acquired taste. I with Deka would make her something besides the "Smelly one" as M*ry put it and make her something besides a "Mom".

As for Narcissa, my experience went like this:

Narcissa: I am the undisputed best-girl in the 13 realms.
Best Girl: *Looks at MC* Hold my silver cloak.
i dont think Narcissa has empathy ... but for some reason she is somewaht cute.
she is one of the most dangerus one for the worl since her land wuld be a nightmare of death and desies.
But she is also very ... human? Imean she seams genualy disapointed when you decide to leave her and even cals herself your girlfreand when you do stay (I havent played it in a wheile so maybe it changed with the updates).
Also the faces she makes are quite adorebale.

zanarkaned

Dec 1, 2018
i dont think Narcissa has empathy ... but for some reason she is somewaht cute.
she is one of the most dangerus one for the worl since her land wuld be a nightmare of death and desies.
But she is also very ... human? Imean she seams genualy disapointed when you decide to leave her and even cals herself your girlfreand when you do stay (I havent played it in a wheile so maybe it changed with the updates).
Also the faces she makes are quite adorebale.
i guess it felt more like girlfriends/boyfriend type of relationship more then just a S/M type like the other doms
what i mean it felt like she dose actually like the MC as more then her slave
will iam same like you been so long since i played her part so there could be some changes

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020

I agree they should be skippable (and avoidable), but I feel they are too few.
Honestly I like this kind of games just for that, everything else are things you may try in RL without consequences, but extreme and gory stuff are something you better don't.

Also, from Dekarous, I would expect more gore/castration stuff, which is like the "main thing" of SCC (his first game). I'm sad we don't have them in Domina, except for a small part that doesn't even concern the MC.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes