John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Dekarous probably downloaded it as some stock/license-free music.
But if not, that's hilarious.
Music in games are underrated. It helps with the special feel. Not sure if music is expensive, but I'm positive it's worth it for any serious dev who has gotten their earnings up.

Reactions: Fyo

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
I just found Rositta's theme as BGM in a youtube TTRPG channel:

A lot of his tracks are royalty free from youtube.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's hard to convey to a music composer exactly what you want in words.
That's why hiring someone on let's say fiverr isn't always optimal.
At the very least, the music composer needs to have played the game, which most of the free lancers out there aren't willing to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: KissOfTheCobraKing

Formully

Dec 15, 2020
Not usually a beggar, but does anyone have the early access to share? I don't care if it's buggy in a horrendous way or just filled with some new/extra flaws. Would still like the experience please.
Seconding this. I would love to donate to the project / creator, but do not want a fetish game associated to PayPal or patreon accounts unfortunately since I do a lot of interactions with family on there.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Seconding this. I would love to donate to the project / creator, but do not want a fetish game associated to PayPal or patreon accounts unfortunately since I do a lot of interactions with family on there.
It isn't possible to have several accounts?
---
Been a while since I played this game, would really want 8.0 to get released as this game constantly made changes that forced me to replay the whole game. So if 8.0 is somewhere about it's more worth waiting right now. Not sure if that is the case anymore though? That replays are necessary with every update about?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
last forced replay was due to the system overhaul so i'd imagine deka would avoid stuff like that in future updates? you never know though

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I have a problem when i download the android version it doesnt show the apk file it only show the game files
Android version doesn't work, download windows version and play it through joiplay. Google it. Or search this thread. Or find another joiplay thread.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Rosita's theme is Land of Fantasy by David Fesliyan if anyone is interested (couldn't have found it without LoveHurts).
I am happy to help. Thank you so much for finding the name of the song. I have been wanting to add it to my mp3 player since October.

Does anyone know what Mary’s battle music is? I really like it-
I like this too... Not Mary of course, the music. XD

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes