Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Oh my, I'm glad I'm still able to feel satisfied from these 8.0 teasers especially after coming back here from a little while now. Thank you so much for sharing this.

I get the feeling that Raa may actually be my favorite Domina ever, as long as they don't mess her up or something lol. Still, she looks more improved than any other Domina we seen, and I think I love everything about her so far. Pretty hyped that we'll get to experience being a personal throne for her like the Queen she is!~

Also I was going to reply to the last teaser you posted but ah well, had too much to say and think I should keep this brief for the better. I wish we can also send more than one reaction on posts lol.
Why thank you. Even if I don't really deserve much thanks to update on what's going on with the Patreon, it feels good to see some positivity around here since when I posted Teaser #2, lots of drama was going on on here and it pretty much made me feel like I shouldn't bother anymore and just let someone else do it. But regardless, yes, I agree. I think she's going to end up being one of my favorites as well as she is showing lots of potential from the current teasers. She's checking a bunch of boxes for me.

And no worries. As long as people on here are chill and satisfied, that's all that matters. ;)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Why thank you. Even if I don't really deserve much thanks to update on what's going on with the Patreon, it feels good to see some positivity around here since when I posted Teaser #2, lots of drama was going on on here and it pretty much made me feel like I shouldn't bother anymore and just let someone else do it. But regardless, yes, I agree. I think she's going to end up being one of my favorites as well as she is showing lots of potential from the current teasers. She's checking a bunch of boxes for me.

And no worries. As long as people on here are chill and satisfied, that's all that matters. ;)
I and everone here are always thankful to see a new update get posted. Every time I see new artwork/ details about the the, I smile irl being pleased to see Domina progressing. Drama sucks and while sadly, internet drama will always be a thing, these updates are a godsend to the members here.

Reactions: Matthew575

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Coming from a giantess/size fan, I do wonder how many people that's playing this game also like the concept of macrophilia. I already know a user here is one, given by their name, and just saw someone in kemono (who is possibly someone else) that comments in teaser 3 saying they love it.

I do have a love for femdom of course and noticed how Domina functions several times and then I heard about giantess content which actually motivated me to try this game from version 7.0.2, heh.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
giantess really is a hard hit or miss for me because quite frankly they tend to be TO big for my liking like if they were i dont know between 3 and 5 meters tall i could still get into it but the building sized girls just doesnt really do that much for me most of the times but whatever floats your goat

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
You can't get all the scenes with any combination of traits from the character creation. If you want to get all the scenes, just edit the switches to give yourself all of the traits, but that might have other issues idk.

Edit: this image is from a save editor, so if you want to do the same thing, just go to just about any rpgmaker save editor and you'll be able to do the same thing
View attachment 1359767
RIP me who is using Android T~T

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Coming from a giantess/size fan, I do wonder how many people that's playing this game also like the concept of macrophilia. I already know a user here is one, given by their name, and just saw someone in kemono (who is possibly someone else) that comments in teaser 3 saying they love it.

I do have a love for femdom of course and noticed how Domina functions several times and then I heard about giantess content which actually motivated me to try this game from version 7.0.2, heh.
I don't hate giantess content but having a girl be too big can undermine the immersion. I mean, most people can't imagine having a girl the size of a house let alone fantasize about her doing sexy things with them. In addition, it begs the question of, if she can turn that big, why doesn't she just go into battle that size and kick MC like a football.
On the otherhand, a girl as tall as an amazon woman would make for a bigger sexy opponent.

Been a hot minute since I have checked in here, I saw some tierlisting so here's mine.

View attachment 1516886

If Narcissa had a different theme around her she would definitely move up.
I think that is the highest I've seen Mary so far.

Jun 20, 2021
I don't hate giantess content but having a girl be too big can undermine the immersion. I mean, most people can't imagine having a girl the size of a house let alone fantasize about her doing sexy things with them. In addition, it begs the question of, if she can turn that big, why doesn't she just go into battle that size and kick MC like a football.
On the otherhand, a girl as tall as an amazon woman would make for a bigger sexy opponent.

I think Raa will be as tall as an Amazon woman : )

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
She gets dragged down by being herself 24/7 lol. Personally she hits a lot of the secret sauce in terms of scenes, but much like Narcissa is just like ugh... the personality kills it. Not a fan of the execution, but for the sake of the game/story it makes sense to have some truly cruel, dispassionate, and god complex characters.

I can just skip reading and enjoy the images at that point though.

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
I am a little hesitant on this tho
I dont want to upset Mary fans (Butthurt or not)
You don't have to post it if you don't want to i am just interested and your fear for Mary fans is not necessary for me because i kind of like her for how she dominates the Mc but I really dislike her because of what she does to lyanna so dont worry and like I said I would really like to read it And I am/was looking for fanfiction for the games I found one for tower of trample the Amazon wrestling league and I really liked it but sadly it didn't get enough attention so the writer stopped so I would like to read yours and maybe even encourage you to add more chapters

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am a little hesitant on this tho
I dont want to upset Mary fans (Butthurt or not)
I don't blame you for wanting to avoid the butthurt. The long wait between updates can certainly bring out the worst in some people. Your writing is great and I think more people will agree as you share your fanfiction more.

You don't have to post it if you don't want to i am just interested and your fear for Mary fans is not necessary for me because i kind of like her for how she dominates the Mc but I really dislike her because of what she does to lyanna so dont worry and like I said I would really like to read it And I am/was looking for fanfiction for the games I found one for tower of trample the Amazon wrestling league and I really liked it but sadly it didn't get enough attention so the writer stopped so I would like to read yours and maybe even encourage you to add more chapters
I know the Tower of Trample story you are talking about, Amazon Wrestling League right? I messaged the writer a few days ago and he told me the same thing about the lack of feedback. I have been wanting to see the next chapter as much as F7 but sadly he's considering doing with the fanfic what Boda did with Level 0.
As for M*ry, I do like her pegging scenes but sadly her treatment of Best Girl lowers her by many points. This shows that it's not just the strapon that matters but the woman (Or demoness) attached to it.

Reactions: Bacace124

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
can anyone tell me what keys to mash or hold or what exactly needs to be done in the skill 'pandemic of claws'? like I know I have to mash spacebar when using the hateful slash skill but when using pandemic claws I can't quite figure out what to do. Thanks in advance

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes