Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
beside katalist and tower of trample, is there any game like this that i can play till deka takes pity on releasing a new version?

Reactions: SnakeSnek
Dec 2, 2018
beside katalist and tower of trample, is there any game like this that i can play till deka takes pity on releasing a new version?
Gladia is a similar game, it only has one Domme at the moment, but is actively being developed. The creator is not just gonna put in what the highest Patreons ask for either, she is putting in what she wants. It's really well made.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
Gladia is a similar game, it only has one Domme at the moment, but is actively being developed. The creator is not just gonna put in what the highest Patreons ask for either, she is putting in what she wants. It's really well made.
by the artstyle i would say that it would have delay in updates, but i may be wrong, looks interesting, any other game to rec?

Dec 2, 2018
by the artstyle i would say that it would have delay in updates, but i may be wrong, looks interesting, any other game to rec?
None that are very grindy, I would say ToT, Katalist, Domina and Gladia are the big 4.

Although I recently played Lust Grimm Again, which was fucking amazing, so if simple Reverse R*pe is your thing then I would recommend it.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020

Under the witch, Dominant witches, and Femdom University, The Prison 2, Vicious Circle, Harshville, Second Class, are not exactly the same style but they are very good femdom games too. Some older ones like Captured by dark elves, The Asylum, Femdom City and Mistresses of the forest are pretty good too.

I also recently started playing this game which is not heavily focused on the art but it has a great story so far. I'm really enjoying it.
Here is the link
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-world-a-robot-girl-dreams-of-v3-2-p-d-creations.36878/

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I played latest version with arcanist class also I found a bug with summoning spells
I never played anything besides Crusader before. I figured Crusader has high atk and def and if I'm going to spend a lot of time under the heel of sadistic dominas I might as well put myself into the shoes of Darkness (Konosuba). Thank you for sharing about that glitch. I will be keeping that in mind if I try my hand at playing arcanist before Deka fixes it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The way you say that makes me think you were a duelist in a past life(Game). Either way, not, the class makes me think of a certain card based anime XD

In his post, Dekarous expects an Early Access by next week. He's apparently waiting for the last battle CGs to be sent to him. Full release scheduled 1-2 weeks after Early Access is out.

That's all folks!
Thank you for the update. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that the beta testing goes smoothly. As for the artwork, I love it! Nothing makes a good throne/ transportation like a good submissive.

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019

In his post, Dekarous expects an Early Access by next week. He's apparently waiting for the last battle CGs to be sent to him. Full release scheduled 1-2 weeks after Early Access is out.

That's all folks!
Oh my, I'm glad I'm still able to feel satisfied from these 8.0 teasers especially after coming back here from a little while now. Thank you so much for sharing this.

I get the feeling that Raa may actually be my favorite Domina ever, as long as they don't mess her up or something lol. Still, she looks more improved than any other Domina we seen, and I think I love everything about her so far. Pretty hyped that we'll get to experience being a personal throne for her like the Queen she is!~

Also I was going to reply to the last teaser you posted but ah well, had too much to say and think I should keep this brief for the better. I wish we can also send more than one reaction on posts lol.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes