Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm, I seem to be getting stuck in a loop when my stress reaches a maximum level with Rosita?
Everytime it happens the last screen I see this; View attachment 1484635

After that I hear a fart sound (yeah really) and then the screen goes black for a second and it says 'Rosita's hut' and then it will start the ''stressed out'' scene over and over again. I guess there is supposed to be some kind of cutscene here?
It's just one of the many things broken with Rosita as of 7.5.1. Her soul shard scene is not implemented and her stress gauge scene is just broken as a whole. iirc, the only way at the moment to be her slave is just to surrender the memory crystal to her. Best not to fill your stress gauge in her realm.

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
How to progress after becoming Katarina's Slave?
It all depends on how you behaved with her.
If act aggressively, then you have only two paths -> [complete submission or advancement to the story]

But ... things get more interesting if you act like a "good boy" (more submissive and fearful).
She will still insist to stay with her, but after you say about importance of your misson... well, she will offer you an interesting alternative by herself -> [you will still have the opportunity to continue the mission, as well as the ability to "visit" her at any time]

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
It all depends on how you behaved with her.
If act aggressively, then you have only two paths -> [complete submission or advancement to the story]

But ... things get more interesting if you act like a "good boy" (more submissive and fearful).
She will still insist to stay with her, but after you say about importance of your misson... well, she will offer you an interesting alternative by herself -> [you will still have the opportunity to continue the mission, as well as the ability to "visit" her at any time]
didn't know about that, how?

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Hey I have been gone for a while can someone keep me updated on what is bugged/broken and when should be the next update be?

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
didn't know about that, how?
I just don't want to ruin your gaming experience.

Follow the plot, choose the appropriate answers (according to the reaction of Mistress, everything will be clear). In any case, you need to defeat her.

This is an RPG - experiment as you wish, save is always available

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
I just don't want to ruin your gaming experience.

Follow the plot, choose the appropriate answers (according to the reaction of Mistress, everything will be clear). In any case, you need to defeat her.

This is an RPG - experiment as you wish, save is always available
u wont ruin, tell me, send me private msg if its possible on this forum if u dont want to spoil others

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
How do you activate Rosita's giantess/shrinking scene does anybody know???
Yeah, you don't have access to Rosita's shrinking scene, even though the images are already completed, so her updates are still unfinished. Also the next Domina (8th Domina) will be focused on giantess/tranformation content as her theme and as a size fetishist myself, I am also pretty intrigued to see how it goes (Wish I had commented more earlier about Raa in here).

Hey I have been gone for a while can someone keep me updated on what is bugged/broken and when should be the next update be?
Some Dominas do not have updated scenes and images for them, even though Dekarous originally planned to add them in the last couple of updates. So hopefully they will all be fixed/added in the next one.

From what I heard, the 8.0 update is planned to be released at around mid-November, or later since he may likely postpone it like he always does.

Last edited:

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
You don't have to, you grind and you use your skill tree effectively, that's all you need to do.
there is literally a point in the game you must lose in order to advance the story, the boss is immune to your attacks, its even stated that she is not supposed to be beaten until you experience certain events or it can break the game.

Even later dialogs with the twins domina makes a point of letting them know you have had your soul shards taken away before and the reaper is actually intervening now, and that's not happened before.

Jun 20, 2021
there is literally a point in the game you must lose in order to advance the story, the boss is immune to your attacks, its even stated that she is not supposed to be beaten until you experience certain events or it can break the game.

Even later dialogs with the twins domina makes a point of letting them know you have had your soul shards taken away before and the reaper is actually intervening now, and that's not happened before.
I honestly hate that-
It makes no sense- Like- Is the Reaper gay for Edgar or sumn? Is that why he does it?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes