Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So now it's a tsundere?
Death: It's not like I want to protect the world foolish mortal.

As for why Death would help MC, I'm guessing it's because he sustains himself by consuming the souls of the passing. If the Dominas achieve the grand plan, they can just keep resurrecting humanity as they keep tormenting the populations again and again. Afterall, the Dominas don't want the planet for it's resources, they want to bully it's people forever and ever.

Speaking of the Grand Plan, did Mika and Maki mention what they wanted to do with their portion of the world?

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
How does Madeline's romance work, exactly? Is that only about the tea parties? All I got through that is the possibility of being enslaved. After defeating her it doesn't seem to me that the plot/writing is different from before.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
According to Dekarous's P*treon, October :(

So I guess *Pickaxe emoji*

View attachment 1494892
Yeah but no. The Kemono link is not up to date. The latest update on his Patreon was on October 21st. He stated that he plans on releasing the next update in the first half of November. Will he actually do it? Probably not, but here we are for now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The artist he works with, works with me, doing covers for my stories on my patreon account and she has been sick with covid for a long time, so maybe it's delayed because of that
Are you talking about Shaki (The girl Mary is based off of)?

Do you have any sauce for this?

at this point i'm just curious which egyptian lady will come out first. i'm starting to doubt that either will be released this year
Let's see who can summon their Egyptian Godess first:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lets have a competition lmao
Given yesterday marked Boda's 1000th delay of Tower of Trample's F7, I am going to have to favor Boda to "Win".

(I know you were joking but I still have to add my two cents/soul shards)

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Are you talking about Shaki (The girl Mary is based off of)?

Do you have any sauce for this?
Yup, she msged me like a month ago before getting of the grind again so it's a coming directly from her. Though I did not hear from her again since then, which is kinda troubling

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yup, she msged me like a month ago before getting of the grind again so it's a coming directly from her. Though I did not hear from her again since then, which is kinda troubling
Darn... I am so sorry that happened to her. I hope she is close to friends and family as she makes a speedy recovery.

Shakie, if you are reading this, we hope you get well soon.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes