Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Finally figured out why I really can't stand Mary so much after her section. She's just a heap of small things that I don't like, physical torture, hypocritical, and creates some doubts about the world's logic. Like when she pull Ilavanya into her domain, it isn't like mc is blocked outside for long, but Ilavanya who was "equal" to one Domina in her domain, especially against one who is incredibly weak again light seems to be completely trashed in an instant. This could be covered up by saying Mary made the time flow differently sure, but mc also beat Mary... and with light. Another point, after Mary is beaten it is clear that she needs to hand over her seal... because mc beat her... But what happens? Mc and Ilavanya are both dragged into her dungeon pretty effortlessly. Yet another thing is after Mc is teleported out he can't just go back into the dungeon and beat Mary? Nope. So all in all I'm just annoyed that so many "convenient" things are happening to a character that I already didn't like (it's already annoying enough when it happens as plot armor to an mc lol) and the later vision of her "glowing" while breaking Ilavanya's mind just tips everything in my mind to hating her.
I think you summed it up pretty well. The only reason I no longer consider Mary to be the worst girl is Frankesca's guro theme. Given how Mary cheats like hell (Or perhaps I should say Emerald Throne), it calls into question what the rules for challenging the dominas are and how are they enforced. I assume there must be an all powerful entity overseeing the Champion's challenge but it is not omnipresent and thus, the dominas can cheat if they aren't being observed by it.

it works thanks. I saw something about a pure soul shard from a book, where do I get that?
I believe the pure soul shard recipe is either in the second or third domina's realm. With it you can turn soul dust into a pure soul crystal that you can sell to the reaper.

Well I do believe that the whole point of the 4th realm is just to make you feel disturbed and feel bad through some plot twist. To a degree I think it's a bad approach.
It was a good idea but a bad approach. It gave MC something personal to fight for. Before Mary he had no desire to be stuck there having to fight the all powerful dominas. Now, not only does he want to save Best Girl but he's also the last champion.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
There is also the distinct possibility that Ilavanya intentionally got herself caught because she is a masochist and or was bored. Considering the question of why she picked so many dud champions before the mc was never really answered, my guess is she is actually evil or at least is powerful enough that what Mary thinks she is doing to her in actuality doesn't phase her, and she has ulterior motives; perhaps spurring on the mc so that she can revel in the ecstasy of completely breaking them later on, or just using the mc to beat the other domina's so she can have free reign of things, or dominion over all of earth instead of a slice.

Jun 20, 2021
The thing is.. I feel like there are a lot of plot holes in the "story"
I know that the Dominas' powers equalize if they are in each other's realms but Llavanya is the 14th Domina. 10 levels above Mary. And if Mary's weakness is light, when Mary grabbed her, why couldn't Llavanya use light magic against her as she's being dragged? If she's the 14th Domina she is automatically stronger than Mary even if their powers equalize in the realms.
Another point worth mentioning is that.. If a Domina is able to manipulate her realm much like how Franziska does, why couldn't Llavanya undo the corruption?
I mean maybe that'll be explained later but I think the story needs to be proofread and fix as many plot holes as possible.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
The thing is.. I feel like there are a lot of plot holes in the "story"
I know that the Dominas' powers equalize if they are in each other's realms but Llavanya is the 14th Domina. 10 levels above Mary. And if Mary's weakness is light, when Mary grabbed her, why couldn't Llavanya use light magic against her as she's being dragged? If she's the 14th Domina she is automatically stronger than Mary even if their powers equalize in the realms.
Another point worth mentioning is that.. If a Domina is able to manipulate her realm much like how Franziska does, why couldn't Llavanya undo the corruption?
I mean maybe that'll be explained later but I think the story needs to be proofread and fix as many plot holes as possible.
yeah, there is a lot of things missing besides I agree that Llavanya maybe aren't so much good as we thought beacuse every Domina have a unique way to dominate someone maybe the way that the 14 Domina uses is "bad experiencie" and a hard challenge to make someone think that they became stronger when actually all the time she has them in the pawn of her hand until she finally break her "toy".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Huh, so someone added Domina to the tierlist maker. I don't exactly have a "favorite" Domina I guess, although I just want to show the ranks of all Dominas so far based on how much I like them, cause why not, and these are 100% my own opinion. I might change them around even in the later version maybe if I have a good reason for it. (Also I like how I'm posting this when there's several mentions of different Dominas based on tastes when I already made this prior to reading these)

• Yay, new update!

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
OK I have one soul shard left (and two foreign shards) after I got through the two mandory losses (the one bitch slap fight and potion Remy potion fight). I am currently grinding the random mobs in the catacombs. how do I restore my soul shards to get enough to kill Katrina.

verison is 7.5.1
losing all 3 is not the end of the game, so go ahead and lose the last one, later on it becomes mandatory to actually lose many times in a row to the same domina (i wanna say 10 in a row) so attempt to progress and if you fail... its not terrible

Reactions: World enjoyer

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
yeah, there is a lot of things missing besides I agree that Llavanya maybe aren't so much good as we thought beacuse every Domina have a unique way to dominate someone maybe the way that the 14 Domina uses is "bad experiencie" and a hard challenge to make someone think that they became stronger when actually all the time she has them in the pawn of her hand until she finally break her "toy".
This would make for an interesting plot twist but for this to work it would imply that Best Girl has been doing this with all the Champions. The problem there is that if you are a bad champion and submit to Mary, Best Girl doesn't beat MC down with her halo.

That said, I could see this being a plot twist for Selena. Throughout MC's journey he will have submitted to all 13 domina's flavors of femdom and absorbed their darkness every time he won against them. I could see the plot twist being that the real reason the Grand Plan hasn't happened sooner was that they needed a "Perfect submissive" to give consent for them to claim Earth realm.

Huh, so someone added Domina to the tierlist maker. I don't exactly have a "favorite" Domina I guess, although I just want to show the ranks of all Dominas so far based on how much I like them, cause why not, and these are 100% my own opinion. I might change them around even in the later version maybe if I have a good reason for it. (Also I like how I'm posting this when there's several mentions of different Dominas based on tastes when I already made this prior to reading these)
Thank you for sharing this with the thread! I made my list and I will post it right here :)

my-image.png

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this with the thread! I made my list and I will post it right here :)

View attachment 1476934
No problem, I knew I'd given anyone the opportunity to make and share their own as well and see different opinions of each Domina (I sort of wondered why you placed the lowest Domina between the males and not more one-sided but I guess I could see why).

Also this isn't much to be brought up, but I like how the Dominas on my list have the exact proper expressions for the ranks that they get which I did not intend, heh (Llayanya doesn't count but who knows, I might bring her lower on the list too, hopefully not haha). I think it would have been perfect if Mary and Franziska are both swapped with each other since Mary's face expresses actual disappointment lol.

Idk if it's just me but I think each Domina gets more and more misandrist
Compare Mika to Madeline. She makes more misandrist comments than her.
Btw here's my tier list : )
View attachment 1476952
Yeah, I think you are right. Though I guess Mary is worse than Rosita and Franziska regarding that topic and I guess Narcissa is more calm with it compared to Madeline (Madeline may or may not be worse, though it depends on the dialogue choices you make).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No problem, I knew I'd given anyone the opportunity to make and share their own as well and see different opinions of each Domina (I sort of wondered why you placed the lowest Domina between the males and not more one-sided but I guess I could see why).

Also this isn't much to be brought up, but I like how the Dominas on my list have the exact proper expressions for the ranks that they get which I did not intend, heh (Llayanya doesn't count but who knows, I might bring her lower on the list too, hopefully not haha). I think it would have been perfect if Mary and Franziska are both swapped with each other since Mary's face expresses actual disappointment lol.

Yeah, I think you are right. Though I guess Mary is worse than Rosita and Franziska regarding that topic and I guess Narcissa is more calm with it compared to Madeline (Madeline may or may not be worse, though it depends on the dialogue choices you make).
Were you the one who added Domina to Tiermaker, if so thank you very much :) As for why I placed Mary above Franzkesca, it was because, despite Mary's obvious cheating and angel torment, Franzkesca does far worse over nothing. Mary's one saving grace is that, in her own words, she does not torture for the sake of fun. If I had to choose one of those two to be enslaved to, I would rather be bent over Mary's throne and fucked with her emerald strapon than have my body torn apart all over the room.

As for putting Best Girl anywhere lower than S tier, shame on you for making her cry. If she regains her power maybe she will make you her next champion for that...

HappyPersonAmNot

Oct 26, 2021
Thinking about it with Llavanya still being a Domina, the whole thing with Mary could actually be an act that she puts on after finding a particularly tough person. All the other Dominas try to break people through force, but as the only "good Domina" she could make a person have good feelings toward her, and then use them to break the person by going through horrible things herself while showing it as a movie. After all, it seems like the seal has conditions in which it can reform.

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Were you the one who added Domina to Tiermaker, if so thank you very much :)
No no, I said someone else did it, I'm just sharing my own list and letting others do the same if they like to.
As for why I placed Mary above Franzkesca, it was because, despite Mary's obvious cheating and angel torment, Franzkesca does far worse over nothing. Mary's one saving grace is that, in her own words, she does not torture for the sake of fun. If I had to choose one of those two to be enslaved to, I would rather be bent over Mary's throne and fucked with her emerald strapon than have my body torn apart all over the room.
I wasn't asking anything about Mary, I was asking about why you placed Franziska between the male characters, like in the middle, and I kind of thought she would be lower for you since it's not hard to imagine why you would likely dislike her so much. Maybe it has something to do with Franziska having some qualities that the rest of the F tier characters don't have that isn't enough for them to outclass her in your eyes. Sorry for the overthinking.

I also did place her at the bottom of my Domina list, though there are some things that I do like about her, but sadly her excessive sadistic nature along with her grim, in-your-face scenes ruins it for me.
As for putting Best Girl anywhere lower than S tier, shame on you for making her cry. If she regains her power maybe she will make you her next champion for that...
Welllll that's gonna be a no, I think she may be forgiving for that since she represents a being full of light after all, and she should feel lucky that I did not choose her to be a bottom tier, haha.

All joking aside (you can skip this paragraph if you want a summarized version of it), I thought of putting Llavanya at S rank since I appreciate her attitude and character design. At the same time, she is the one Domina I could actually lower her rank with, but hear me out, I only put her fairly high on the list (next to Madeline) since I'm giving her a chance. But it's just that the ways she is written, especially after you-know-what happened to her, it makes me worry about what she is about to become next that may potentially affect my impressions about her, though I can't say for sure what the future holds. She is strong (even mentally), though she doesn't even push Mary off of her even at full strength. Sure, Mary is stronger in her realm, but it was said that Llavanya is stronger than even just 1 Domina (and she is a light Domina which she somehow didn't take advantage of it), though I guess it's not explicitly explained about her power scaling versus the evil Dominas, but my only assumption is that she is weak to her darkness since they both are polar opposites to each other (and she implied she doesn't like darkness). Also she thought that it was not an issue to stand right in front of the unlucky number 4 death door (it represents bad luck in some countries) for some reason, which the MC did not complete yet, and she pretty much let herself be a defenseless victim that it doesn't make sense for a Goddess of Light (stronger than a single Domina) that we met briefly to fall so quickly though I guess that's part of the story element in the world of Domina we have to accept.

So yeah basically, Best Girl gets nerfed by Worst Girl without enough given explanation and her lack of cautiousness became her undoing and fell easily despite being one of the strongest of their kind. It's honestly a vague way to write a major character like that, who is forced to live her life in ruin. Sorry for the absurd amount of text but I wanted to point out some issues regarding Llavanya and I hope she does get better at the end of this conflict, and the MC too.

I guess she doesn't necessarily count on the tier list like other Dominas for some people, because even if she is a Domina, we only met her for a short amount of time with few interactions so far. All in all, I wonder what secrets Llavanya might be hiding from the MC, if she has any. And also when you said that she may regain her powers, I do wonder where that will go from there... It's getting me pretty pumped for the future with Llavanya in the story even though I also have some fears on what will happen next.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes