ib0nzz

Jul 21, 2020
is anyone knows how to solve this problem ? the game is working well if i remove zzrotten file, but if i using zzrotten file and move character a little bit it suddenly give me a error and i don't know how to solve it

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
How to run android?? It is rar file!!!
If you want to play Domina on Android, you should get an app called Joiplay on the app store. With that app, you can emulate pretty much any RPG Maker games you want but you have to extract files with the whole game folder first and then go to Joiplay to add the game folder to the menu and then start playing.

Last edited:

Omnius

May 14, 2017
So, is there a save for the new version without all the seals broken? My ctrl+F abilities are failing me

Jun 20, 2021
Little request, but at the end of the game, can Mary get a really horrible ending? I feel like I can never find anything that have any real retribution for these kinds of characters. So while I know it probably won't happen, I hope Mary gets broken beyond belief.
I feel like all the dominas should-
Especially the most cruel ones like Franziska and Mary and especially Selene, the 13th Domina

HappyPersonAmNot

Oct 26, 2021
Especially the most cruel ones like Franziska and Mary and especially Selene, the 13th Domina
Agreed, but I think I would be fine even letting the crazy ones currently seen, like Franziska, go if they were to be the ones to break Mary. After all, they probably know the best ways to break anyone, and obviously wouldn't mind doing it to their own either.

Jun 20, 2021
Agreed, but I think I would be fine even letting the crazy ones currently seen, like Franziska, go if they were to be the ones to break Mary. After all, they probably know the best ways to break anyone, and obviously wouldn't mind doing it to their own either.
I feel like Mary is too OP for being the *4th* Domina when it’s easy to beat Rosita

Asaj98

Sep 13, 2021
View attachment 376088

Overview:
Thirteen evil Demonesses are amassing their strength, planning to invade and conquer Earth for themselves. Like many before you, you were chosen by the Goddess of Light, Llavanya, to stop and prevent their devilish plans. But when you're dealing with beings whose only purpose is the submission of those around them... Surrendering might prove a hard thing not to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-08
Release Date: 2021-08-05
Developer: Dekarous
Censored: No
Version: 7.5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v5.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v5.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Official Fan Sign - Fan Sign 2

Eminba thanks for the link

View attachment 375739 View attachment 375740 View attachment 375741 View attachment 375742 View attachment 375751 View attachment 375752 View attachment 375755 View attachment 375754
Hello
How do I run the android version ?
I already downloaded the game but the file is rar not apk and when I open it there was a bunch of files that doesn't run on my phone

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Little request, but at the end of the game, can Mary get a really horrible ending? I feel like I can never find anything that have any real retribution for these kinds of characters. So while I know it probably won't happen, I hope Mary gets broken beyond belief.
I want to see this as well. Mary was a total bitch that cheated in multiple ways and then tortured Best-Girl, Mary much pay for making her cry.

When MC eventually gathers all 13 seals, I want to see him go back to Mary and for the first (And only) scene in the game engage in a maledom scene against her. Ideally, a scene where the player gets to use punches, c*ntpunts, and humiliating holds against her in her weakened state. After that MC can bind her so that Best Girl can get take her vengeance upon her.

Seconded this. Imo, the best punishment for them would be to give them a curse of subservience. Their waists would be wrapped in enchanted rope that would both nullify their powers and compel them to obey any command given to them by a man for the rest of their eternal lives. This would be the ultimate humiliation for a Domina.

I could see infighting between the Dominas being a big plot point down the line. Several Dominas have already expressed that they do not like eachother very much. Heck, most of the dominas are not even kept up on the details of the "Grand Plan".

Roquil

May 18, 2020
I feel like Mary is too OP for being the *4th* Domina when it’s easy to beat Rosita
I feel like this is on purpose, Mary is your first introduction to "Dark domina's" which are very strong beings that are highly specialized.
Rather than a conceptual evil (Cruelty, mental torment, Ultra Violence) they seem based on the elemental system of the game like fire, wind, earth, darkness etc etc and the MC has to go through greater lengths to conquer them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HappyPersonAmNot

Oct 26, 2021
Finally figured out why I really can't stand Mary so much after her section. She's just a heap of small things that I don't like, physical torture, hypocritical, and creates some doubts about the world's logic. Like when she pull Ilavanya into her domain, it isn't like mc is blocked outside for long, but Ilavanya who was "equal" to one Domina in her domain, especially against one who is incredibly weak again light seems to be completely trashed in an instant. This could be covered up by saying Mary made the time flow differently sure, but mc also beat Mary... and with light. Another point, after Mary is beaten it is clear that she needs to hand over her seal... because mc beat her... But what happens? Mc and Ilavanya are both dragged into her dungeon pretty effortlessly. Yet another thing is after Mc is teleported out he can't just go back into the dungeon and beat Mary? Nope. So all in all I'm just annoyed that so many "convenient" things are happening to a character that I already didn't like (it's already annoying enough when it happens as plot armor to an mc lol) and the later vision of her "glowing" while breaking Ilavanya's mind just tips everything in my mind to hating her.

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
OK I have one soul shard left (and two foreign shards) after I got through the two mandory losses (the one bitch slap fight and potion Remy potion fight). I am currently grinding the random mobs in the catacombs. how do I restore my soul shards to get enough to kill Katrina.

verison is 7.5.1

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
OK I have one soul shard left (and two foreign shards) after I got through the two mandory losses (the one bitch slap fight and potion Remy potion fight). I am currently grinding the random mobs in the catacombs. how do I restore my soul shards to get enough to kill Katrina.

verison is 7.5.1
just get killed, when you die you can chose keep fighting and upgrade yourself after this your soul shards will be restored

Reactions: World enjoyer
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes