Jun 20, 2021
I (And I am sure the rest of the thread) would be very curious to see the lingerie you have in mind for her.

I'd prefer he move away from "Ass juices" altogether and remember that back there is an entry, not an exit (Hint: include more buttsechs).

At least those tears will be "Eye juices" lol
Found one that can be used for Mary!
It's not too modest, which is perfect because Mary is a succubus, but it's not too skimpy so she can give off royal vibes
Maybe have some more emerald green and it's perfect

zech

Jul 26, 2017
View attachment 376088

Overview:
Thirteen evil Demonesses are amassing their strength, planning to invade and conquer Earth for themselves. Like many before you, you were chosen by the Goddess of Light, Llavanya, to stop and prevent their devilish plans. But when you're dealing with beings whose only purpose is the submission of those around them... Surrendering might prove a hard thing not to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-08
Release Date: 2021-08-05
Developer: Dekarous
Censored: No
Version: 7.5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v5.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v5.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Official Fan Sign - Fan Sign 2

Eminba thanks for the link

View attachment 375739 View attachment 375740 View attachment 375741 View attachment 375742 View attachment 375751 View attachment 375752 View attachment 375755 View attachment 375754
So I extracted the rar from the Android link but how do I play it on Android

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
dear cultured fellows, next update when?
and do u have any game like this (2dcg, femdom with multiple dominas...) to recomend?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm surprised there's not a Domina with a castration theme out of 7 dominas already released ... that's a shame :(

Found one that can be used for Mary!
It's not too modest, which is perfect because Mary is a succubus, but it's not too skimpy so she can give off royal vibes
Maybe have some more emerald green and it's perfect
This dress does have Mary vibes. I would suggest making the train shorter as that would make it easier for Mary to fight in.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Teaser #2 is out. 3 images has been shared on his Patreon.

Furthermore. A third teaser will be posted soon. Deka also postponed the release of 8.0 to the first half of November.
She's incredibly hot that's for sure... but I mean... when I think of all the time spent poking around, the dozens of fetishes, having a single image of each, including the feet when that's what most want, it kind of makes me sad. I hope we still get some satisfying foot content though.

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
What does the scroll of the abyss do? I cannot figure out what I does. Same for the ring, where do I equip it?

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Don't bring back the crystal and continue the story as intended. Go talk to her afterwards and you will have a prompt for the last dinner scene.
For me I can't be rude at that moment anymore nor choose anything. It is just a scene, but I cano only play an analingus scene.

Jun 20, 2021
Teaser #2 is out. 3 images has been shared on his Patreon.

Furthermore. A third teaser will be posted soon. Deka also postponed the release of 8.0 to the first half of November.
My God she is beautiful~
I love her eyes and how they stand out from her dark skin. I’d worship her. *insert flushed emoji*

• Angry
Reactions: norpbuh
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes