Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
can anyone tell me what keys to mash or hold or what exactly needs to be done in the skill 'pandemic of claws'? like I know I have to mash spacebar when using the hateful slash skill but when using pandemic claws I can't quite figure out what to do. Thanks in advance
From my understanding, Pandemic Claws is a broken mess of an ability. Sometimes it shows you the prompts (Being arrow keys), sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it shows them and randomly make you fail it despite entering the correct keys. But honestly, don't fret too much about it. The effect of the ability is still fairly strong despite the game considering it as a failure. It is quite hard to pinpoint whether or not it actually really impacts the ability.

If anyone else knows this ability a bit more in detail or may know the root cause of it being so janky, please enlighten us..

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Mary is Queen
M*ry is why this game needs a maledom scene imo.

From my understanding, Pandemic Claws is a broken mess of an ability. Sometimes it shows you the prompts (Being arrow keys), sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it shows them and randomly make you fail it despite entering the correct keys. But honestly, don't fret too much about it. The effect of the ability is still fairly strong despite the game considering it as a failure. It is quite hard to pinpoint whether or not it actually really impacts the ability.

If anyone else knows this ability a bit more in detail or may know the root cause of it being so janky, please enlighten us..
Thank you for posting this clarification.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Sorry guy but domina for android does not wort and the apk dont exist, there is a index file that you can open using your browser but there is a lot of bugs in it, the best choice is the windows version, BTW are you a brasilian?
LOL, I'm Brasilian. Does it still not working?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I've told that the index.html should bu used as the executable. But anyway the game's file doesn't has a .exe file.
You probably downloaded an "android version" of the game. For joiplay you need to download usual windows version with game.exe file. Submit path to that file in joiplay.

Reactions: Keyko _surou
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes