Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dang, its been like 5 days and no one has leaked the new update yet?
New leaks usually take between 2 to 4 weeks. In the meantime, it's the Puppies' turn to enjoy the latest update. Ngl, Being a puppy may not be such a bad thing both in and out of game.

On another note, has anyone found any Domina fanart/ memes yet?

• Angry
Reactions: SnakeSnek

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Hmm, seems like Deka is reaching closer to his Patreon goal pretty quickly since the 8.0 teasers. Wonder when will he finally achieve his goal. Not sure if he's ever reached over $2500 a month before and then dropped the number down so, I'm unaware if that's the case.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I approve of this listing! You have my two favorite girls (Best Girl and Narcissa) on top and Eli _uwu's (Madiline) also in A tier. Plus you have the two worst toward the bottom (Worst Girl and M*ry).

Hmm, seems like Deka is reaching closer to his Patreon goal pretty quickly since the 8.0 teasers. Wonder when will he finally achieve his goal. Not sure if he's ever reached over $2500 a month before and then dropped the number down so, I'm unaware if that's the case.
What is his goal and what will he be adding when he reaches it?

Reactions: Matthew575

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is there a discord or something for this game?
There is for the Patreons. The lowest tier is Champion at $2.00 per month. If you subscribe to Puppy Tier - $10.00 a month you can get the 8.0 version today.

As for Franny being "Best Girl", I take it you have not heard about her extreme guro scene? I accidentally clicked on it and MC's horrified face was scary as heck. Once I saw what was loading I covered my face before I could see anything else.

100 percent agreed with who you have in D tier. Do not like the Domina versions of Harley and Ivy.

• Angry
Reactions: SnakeSnek

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
There is for the Patreons. The lowest tier is Champion at $2.00 per month. If you subscribe to Puppy Tier - $10.00 a month you can get the 8.0 version today.

As for Franny being "Best Girl", I take it you have not heard about her extreme guro scene? I accidentally clicked on it and MC's horrified face was scary as heck. Once I saw what was loading I covered my face before I could see anything else.

100 percent agreed with who you have in D tier. Do not like the Domina versions of Harley and Ivy.

why do you always seem so surprised that not everyone likes the same things you do? I for once hate pegging and that kind of stuff that you are into... so whats the big deal if he likes Franky and her content? I also think she is awesome and has a lot more personality than that chicken winged softie vanilla ass bishhhh you call best girl lol.. Which I'm guessing will turn out to be the last and worst of all other dominas in the end... especially after Mary's special treatment... Pretty sure the stuff she's put through will twist her lil mind, than I might also become a fan of her... I'd prepare for it if I were you... it would be heartbreaking to see all your crying about loosing the love of your life in here :LUL:

"scary as heck" :FacePalm:really? can you even watch horror movies?
And come on... lets be honest here... you "accidently.." clicked on it hun? haha like every other times your "accidently" clicked on toilet content just to come here after and make a big fuss about it...

detective snek is on the watch

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
that chicken winged softie vanilla ass bishhhh you call best girl lol.. Which I'm guessing will turn out to be the last and worst of all other dominas in the end... especially after Mary's special treatment... Pretty sure the stuff she's put through will twist her lil mind, than I might also become a fan of her... I'd prepare for it if I were you...
That would be awesome if she were corrupted like that.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
That would be awesome if she were corrupted like that.

I think its quite possible =) She is a Domina after all... there's gotta be evil in her... and sometimes those acting as a greater good turn out to be the biggest villains... like you see in monster quest for example, where Ilias (very similar character to Llavanya) turned out to be a control freak power addicted whore
and that brings us to another possible outcome... I can see Llavanya trying to train and brainwash these champions all along just so they can defeat the dominas for her so in the end she could be the one ruling it all alone with no other dominas to share the world with.

Just like how she's already done to some of the "forum champions" we have here lol =p

I hope Dek gives me credits if he doesn't have that part of the game planned yet and end up taking my ideas xP

oh well one can only dream lol, but damn I'd be happy already for seeing a darker version of Llavanya.. or should I say Llavanya's true colours hehe
I love the crazy bitches :LUL:

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i almost see mary low ranked on those lists anyone wanna say why they dislike her this much? try to keep it civil but legit curious as i found her quite good all things considering

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
I do expect to see Llavanya going dark (specially because I know Ilias and MGQ xd). That said, I'd love an ending where she actually joins the other 13 dominas and becomes a part of the invasion. All in all, an end where I'm the slave of all 14 dominas would be amazing imo.

As for my ranking, explanations:

S-tier

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A-tier

B-tier

C-tier

D-tier

Sadly brought into a bad situation-tier

They deserved a minute of silence.

Deserved more suffering

He's the one who should have his cock chopped off in the first place.

Last edited:

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
What is his goal and what will he be adding when he reaches it?
His goal is $3000 a month, he plans to hire writing and programming assistants for faster development and buy assets for his next games. It's literally on his Patreon page. Also as I'm writing this, he's already made around a 90 dollars in a few days, geez he is earning pretty quick.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes