oceu

Feb 22, 2019
i cant do that, i fucked up the saves files
start a new game, make a save file, close the game, then replace your save file with the one you downloaded (also rename the downloaded one to be exactly the same as your original save file)

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
anyone has a save from the end of 7.5.1? my last save is from 7.0.2 which basically gave me an error when i tried to transfer to 8.0 so i would really appreciate a save from the last working version

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
The description of this game confuses me. So are we fighting against these dominas by combat? Are we trying to sexually outmaneuver them? Or do I have to use the magic of getting pissed on to somehow win through my own submission. Onto another topic is the weird shit optional?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

oceu

Feb 22, 2019
The description of this game confuses me. So are we fighting against these dominas by combat? Are we trying to sexually outmaneuver them? Or do I have to use the magic of getting pissed on to somehow win through my own submission. Onto another topic is the weird shit optional?
you fight dominas by combat while they, at one point, will try to mindbreak you into submission. same concept as tower of trample

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes