lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
is the changelog released for the new update? not sure if it's worth going back to this buggy game so far

Palatude

Feb 7, 2019
Trust me, it's not worth it.
dude why do you even continue following or commenting when you clearly can't stand the game or its maker?
I check in every few months to see whats going on and this forum is filled with pages and pages of you just saying how much you can't stand this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kory

Jan 6, 2018
can somebody help me with rosita? i hve 2 relationship points with her and if i beat her she will be mad at me. then i guess she tells me i will have to serch for another domina. do i need to beat her to continue?

Apr 14, 2023
can somebody help me with rosita? i hve 2 relationship points with her and if i beat her she will be mad at me. then i guess she tells me i will have to serch for another domina. do i need to beat her to continue?
bro do her tasks of bringing stuff for her and if you ever fight with the intention of winning you wont be able to do task and earn favor my advice here is make 2 saves one in which you will defeat her and move forward to the other domina and the second where you will continue to loose or dont take her soul shard or return it to her to become her slave in this way you wont have to do her quest for gaining favor and you will enjoy all her scenes for free as many times do this with all dominas t fully comllete the game

Kory

Jan 6, 2018
bro do her tasks of bringing stuff for her and if you ever fight with the intention of winning you wont be able to do task and earn favor my advice here is make 2 saves one in which you will defeat her and move forward to the other domina and the second where you will continue to loose or dont take her soul shard or return it to her to become her slave in this way you wont have to do her quest for gaining favor and you will enjoy all her scenes for free as many times do this with all dominas t fully comllete the game
Sorry dude. i meant to write 12... my keyboard left half doesn't really work... so i did all the tsks. i collected every rose (I think) but i'm not sure if beting her is the correct way to continue the game

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
dude why do you even continue following or commenting when you clearly can't stand the game or its maker?
I check in every few months to see whats going on and this forum is filled with pages and pages of you just saying how much you can't stand this game.
I can't comment on him, but as someone who similarly cannot stand the current game, I stop by every once in awhile to see if Llavanya finally got any content. She was the best part of the game before it turned into a buggy mess.

• Red Heart

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I guess to furthermore add on the "Why are you here if you can’t stand the game". Two things you could say on top of that:

1) I do help others every once in a while when they’re stuck. If you only focus on my negative posts about the game, sure feel free to overlook that shit like some users do as well most of the time.

2) Despite all my criticism and me mentioning how the game is in an awful state or Deka is just awful, etc., please someone tell me where I am actually telling a lie? Someone asked if the last update is worth playing and I said "No". Is it an inaccurate opinion or statement? No. The last update blows in term of quality and the two longest things of the new update are a Hora dialogue full of retcon and Raa’s giant maze you gotta go through twice and you’re rewarded by some of the worst AI art that could be put in the game.

If you feel offended because I criticized the game and encouraged one person to skip this update and cross their fingers for next year’s update to be better, then it’s entirely on you. I’ve been more than fair with the game during its downward spiral and nosedive into a pile of manure.

I also often indicated how the game could improve drastically and it usually amounts to: "Deka needs to start caring again", which he obviously haven’t done in the past three years. I’d love for the game to go back to its glory days and I even supported it at some point. If the game gets good again, I’ll gladly speak positively of it. For now, you gotta deal with what we’ve been given and the proper responses that go with it.

Ar1k

Sep 22, 2021
Sorry about my English but
Did Franziska has any scat sence or any sence after fully stress gauge. I have this question because after i break the stress line, there was a black screen and i can’t do anything :(

• Wow
May 25, 2022
Sorry about my English but
Did Franziska has any scat sence or any sence after fully stress gauge. I have this question because after i break the stress line, there was a black screen and i can’t do anything :(
Yes there is a bad ending with a scat scene when you have been insultuous towards her and you lose all your sanity.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Why is it that you mostly stick to the Domina thread though? It's once in a full moon that I see you in the Katalist/ToT/etc threads.
Most of the time, questions are already answered on the Katalist thread before I get the chance to do so. I’m honestly not as active on this site as it looks like. I tune in like three times per day and browse recent posts on followed threads. There’s like on average 4 to 8 notifications each visit, most of them being on abandoned or completed game threads.

As for the ToT thread, I don’t think I need to develop on that. I might be bored out of my mind at times, but I still would like to preserve some semblance of sanity. That thread is ok in very small doses.

Apr 14, 2023
Sorry dude. i meant to write 12... my keyboard left half doesn't really work... so i did all the tsks. i collected every rose (I think) but i'm not sure if beting her is the correct way to continue the game
thats it bro defeat her but make 2 save in which you defaet her defeat her in both but return the crystal in only of the save as to submit to her enjoy all her scenes without any points

Filinara

Jan 6, 2021
hi i have trouble passsing from 9.1 to 9.5 i was stuck in 9.1 after a weird interaction with hera that made me able to go to the next zone wich didn't have any monster spawning in it i tried transfering my save to the 9.5.2 version but the game doesn't detect it what am i suposed to do ?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes