Apr 14, 2023
May I ask the reason why the protagonist's avatar become grayish lifeless in your attachment, which doesn't happen in my playthrough?
he absorbs all domina power and their gruesome hate of 100 years combined his body couldnt handle and he transformed into a grey color being it happens bro your game might be bugged might want to re install

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 14, 2023
hi i have trouble passsing from 9.1 to 9.5 i was stuck in 9.1 after a weird interaction with hera that made me able to go to the next zone wich didn't have any monster spawning in it i tried transfering my save to the 9.5.2 version but the game doesn't detect it what am i suposed to do ?
that's new make a game copy of latest version 9.5.2 in this version play a new game save it in all the numbers file where you have saves in previous versio example in 9.1 version you have saves on no.21,34,38,40 now save a new game on the latest version in the latest version and now copy them and paste

Filinara

Jan 6, 2021
that's new make a game copy of latest version 9.5.2 in this version play a new game save it in all the numbers file where you have saves in previous versio example in 9.1 version you have saves on no.21,34,38,40 now save a new game on the latest version in the latest version and now copy them and paste
ok thanks i'll try it

Facesittinglover

Dec 16, 2023
Hey can somebody tell me how to become a permanent slave for Madeline? I feel like I tried every dialoge but I always end up with her waiting for me in the maze and telling me too go after the last favour.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy
Jan 27, 2021
Hey can somebody tell me how to become a permanent slave for Madeline? I feel like I tried every dialoge but I always end up with her waiting for me in the maze and telling me too go after the last favour.
I see you have good taste. To become her slave you need to choose the right dialogue options during her tea parties which occur every time you fight her (you must lose to her twice to get all three tea parties). Individualistic, rational and shy are her preferred dialogue options. At the end of the third tea party she will offer you slavery if you were deemed compatible enough. Choose the option that gives +100 stress and enjoy. Also, if you were deemed very compatible, you will get a special one-time scene with her after accepting to become her slave.

Kory

Jan 6, 2018
thats it bro defeat her but make 2 save in which you defaet her defeat her in both but return the crystal in only of the save as to submit to her enjoy all her scenes without any points
Yeah got so far... now currently stuck with the pink & blue bunny girl

Facesittinglover

Dec 16, 2023
I see you have good taste. To become her slave you need to choose the right dialogue options during her tea parties which occur every time you fight her (you must lose to her twice to get all three tea parties). Individualistic, rational and shy are her preferred dialogue options. At the end of the third tea party she will offer you slavery if you were deemed compatible enough. Choose the option that gives +100 stress and enjoy. Also, if you were deemed very compatible, you will get a special one-time scene with her after accepting to become her slave.
Thank you very much

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Is it rude too also ask the same about Narcissi in the same detail? Im way too stupid to figure this all out and her preferred dialogue options would be a great help
For Narcissa, it's pretty easy. Beat her once, she'll scurry off for another fight. When chasing her, you'll find a room with four levers. Pull all the levers (The last one truly is the only one that matters honestly). She'll eventually question you why you would pulled the last lever. Basically make sure you impress her with your answer. Worst case scenario, make a save before meeting her again.

Jan 27, 2021
Is it rude too also ask the same about Narcissi in the same detail? Im way too stupid to figure this all out and her preferred dialogue options would be a great help
It's never rude to ask for help! Narcissa is a lot easier to submit to. You only need to select the talk option before fighting her until her dialogue is exhausted. Eventually you will get the option to 'beg to be her pain slut' (or something along those lines), which adds a lot of stress, and can be repeated until your sanity breaks and she'll enslave you. If that doesn't work (it didn't work for me, though that was back in 7.5 so maybe it got changed), you can accept her handjob after defeating her, which gets you enslaved. I believe sadistic and outgoing dialogue options are favored by Narcissa, and she also has a special scene that involves spitting. And of course as Metalkick mentioned, be sure to pull the fourth lever after her first defeat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metalkick

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
a sweet i needed it too, was the last save i don't have with been madeline slave ^^

Jan 27, 2021
whenever I downloaded and imported a save file from someone else the game would crash instantly upon loading into that save file.
Have you tried first creating a save file that corresponds to the one you're trying to import? For example, if you're trying to import a file named 'save24' you first need to open up the game and create your own file in slot 24, then you can overwrite it with the desired save24 file.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 17, 2023
dude i rarely comment on this site but damn this game was really disappointing starts good but after the second domina it keeps repeating the same stuff over and over even the art doesn't improve at all it gets worse. and the worst thing that made it really bad is that every domina has like 5-6 images only and usually a bad ones and with a bad angle as well like cmon man you could've spent more time on the art and made more images or a better ones at least...

still madelines was worth it at least really enjoyed my time with her

ionel27999

Mar 15, 2020
Well...Thanks for the save but i have quostion:Why all domina are in center of castle and i can"t talk with anybody?It"a Bug?or it suppose to be like that?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes