Apr 14, 2023
How do you defeat the twins in the game?
huh? i remembered like i had white magic lvyanya katana and brutually defeated them the made 2 saves where one i dont defeat them and became their slaves to enjoy femdom scenes and the other one i went to other domina

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
why don't you just go play any one of those one gorillion male domination games?
yes bro this guy is at the wrong place make him get lost
No, you can't honestly say you didn't want to beat the dark energy out of Mary Worst Girl... Not to mention Narcissa :love:

Also where do I use the soul dust item in this game?
There's a recipe to craft 5 of them into a pure soul crystal that you can sell to the Reaper for profit.

So I decided to look up Domina's new name (Daemonum Imperatrix) on Google and I found this. Apparently Dekarous is making an official wiki which includes quite a big chunk of the game's lore for those who are interested.

I like there being a wiki but It will be a cold day in the Ruby's realm before I start calling Domina... That name. Just seeing that is driving my OCD banannas.
What about Maple Hills College? Is it dead?
I think Narcissa gave them a particularly bad strain of Corona Virus which still has MHC shut down.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
So I decided to look up Domina's new name (Daemonum Imperatrix) on Google and I found this. Apparently Dekarous is making an official wiki which includes quite a big chunk of the game's lore for those who are interested.

I read it but I don't understand anything It was like I had just absorbed a bunch of historical knowledge of a world!

Jan 27, 2021
I like there being a wiki but It will be a cold day in the Ruby's realm before I start calling Domina... That name. Just seeing that is driving my OCD banannas.
The name could be worse in my opinion, apparently it means 'Empress of Demons' in Latin, which I suppose is quite fitting. Though I do agree there wasn't much reason to change it in the first place. I mean, even if Domina ends up going on steam, I doubt anybody will be comparing it to the other game called Domina.

Anyway, here's the newest post on Patreon, which is viewable for me even though I'm not a patron. I will say, having Dekarous himself call my Madeline wiki article 'excellently written' in the comments did put a smile on my face.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes