D

Deleted member 985467

That's...not remotely a fair calculation. Assume you start pledging now. That's the first four dominas for $5 before you start getting the rest. And that's not even taking into account just waiting for the game to be done.
Then again, this is a piracy forum, so I can't reasonably expect that to be a solution.
You're treating this like an episodic product as opposed to what it is: a work in progress. You're paying for the privilege to play an unfinished build as it's being created, not chapters locked behind paywalls.

EDIT: I should also mention that the long gaps between versions 3, 4, and 5 were due to Dekarous simultaneously finishing up Sunny Coast College. Since he's done with that game, the updates are expected to be speedier.
EDIT 2 (Electric Boogaloo): Public builds are actually available at the lowest tier, which is $2 per month, but I think I've said enough at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
got a link for the early access
mega.nz/file/5xsl0KZC#lHjSEXJCkaYbzOkMb35psAjbeS5yPZFu6RxAXMMEEoQ
ty so much, but when will be relased full version? there is bug if u go to her bathroom and do action, it appears black screen

D

Deleted member 985467

Is there a way to get out of Narcissa's Plague Room without killing innocents
The final lever that destroys the entire world is actually a fake. Narcissa will give you grief for pulling it, but if you're interested in being the ultimate hero, pull that one.

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah Rosita is definitely best girl, if the next dom is as good Rosita implies she is, I might jave trouble deciding on who stay with.

D

Deleted member 985467

Any speculation on the theme of the next domina? Rosita says she's of "very sound mind" and loves to have lots of humans around, which leads me to believe she'll be based around hypnosis and possibly petplay of some sort.

Oct 1, 2018
Any speculation on the theme of the next domina? Rosita says she's of "very sound mind" and loves to have lots of humans around, which leads me to believe she'll be based around hypnosis and possibly petplay of some sort.
Dude ! ver 5.0 is in early acess version I dont think he have plan to do next domina yet. He must be forcus on update more rosita content

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah Rosita is definitely best girl, if the next dom is as good Rosita implies she is, I might jave trouble deciding on who stay with.
i just back up a save when i decide which girl to become my mistress so i can replay enslave scense anytime but still can follow the story on diferen save

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes