EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DominancE-cover.jpg

Overview:
In a period when the conscription is decided by the laws, Makoto Hibino, this story's protagonist, is enlisted against his will in the army and sent to the "Thrown away Shogi pieces' Unit". Making a support training on a remote region's uninhabited planet, he stepped on a directional land mine and fell in the bottom of a valley with his combat armour no more able to move. Somehow he is able to dispatch a salvage's signal and waits for aid but, passed some days, again there weren't indications of the appearance of a rescue. Then, passed six days, when his life was coming to an end, a ship descends with a roaring sound and Makoto is rescued. When Makoto that had fainted wakes up, he lay on his back in a room of a spaceship. Moreover he was nude. And in front of his eyes there was an expressionless woman.
"Now I'll have your semen"
Thread Updated: 2013-06-28
Release Date: 2022-06-24
Aliases: ドミナンス
Developer: Empress -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Voice: Japanese
Length: Short (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: A portion of the UI has not been translated

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

c5d92ab7a8f31f5824c9f8cdd53f86bbe026e6852e6790a2f0f1fd828538db7a.jpg a4d2b1a0ab199826faf19938a0061930ff539dd412af495802a7d02d5b4aa627.jpg 5fa239c4ce110f1246456638c76c56b390765d074c36120ac1fa4dc8decaea7e.jpg cfceb9cc3213a9832dceb7886253543205870918ec46494922e4f448c504bfe0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Duh? I mean what other Empress game did you play? Scat is mandatory in these games.
Empress Beta Cuck MC: Please shit on me Sadistic mistress-Sama!!!

Sadistic Mistress: Its not supposed to be a reward you pathetic loser!!! *kicks him in the balls*

Empress Beta Cuck MC: Kicked by Sadistic Mistress-sama in the balls...so happy.

Sadistic Mistress: *sigh* Sell this broken loser to the old deviant after sex changing him. And if he won't buy him then cut him to pieces and sell him to a meat store.

Sadistic Mistress: And hire a new imbecile beta loser closet masochist who is not mindbroken (yet) to be my new portable toilet. With a girlfriend if possible so he can watch her being stolen, seduced and corrupted by my farm animals.

A typical Empress Game :D

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Empress Beta Cuck MC: Please shit on me Sadistic mistress-Sama!!!

Sadistic Mistress: Its not supposed to be a reward you pathetic loser!!! *kicks him in the balls*

Empress Beta Cuck MC: Kicked by Sadistic Mistress-sama in the balls...so happy.

Sadistic Mistress: *sigh* Sell this broken loser to the old deviant after sex changing him. And if he won't buy him then cut him to pieces and sell him to a meat store.

A typical Empress Game :D
Just about right, yeah. I never care for the mc s, hell I was happy when the MC from Starless ended up dead. Weak piece of shits all of them. I just can't stand weak cuck/betas/simps.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Just about right, yeah. I never care for the mc s, hell I was happy when the MC from Starless ended up dead. Weak piece of shits all of them. I just can't stand weak cuck/betas/simps.
And then one remembers the old times when the MC of Bible Black could pull off a gun and shoot some evil girls. Or kill the main big bad mistress and take over with a harem of brainwashed girls.

Alas nowadays in Empress games the MC is nothing more than a spineless walking toilet.

Why not make more female MCs I wonder? Empress still often sex changes the male loser MC eventually so why not just start as a girl?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
And then one remembers the old times when the MC of Bible Black could pull off a gun and shoot some evil girls. Or kill the main big bad mistress and take over with a harem of brainwashed girls.

Alas nowadays in Empress games the MC is nothing more than a spineless walking toilet.

Why not make more female MCs I wonder? Empress still often sex changes the male loser MC eventually so why not just start as a girl?
Good take, walking toilets indeed. BB MC was chad. Ever since every Empress MC is just a literally shitty placeholder. Too bad. Art is always GOAT though. Could be uncensored like Closed Game.

Reactions: MAD6999

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I personally like how absolutely batshit Empress games are, just sad more of them aren't uncensored.
With how much uncensored content there is these days I mostly avoid censored stuff now.

Hope Japan gets that sorted one of these days, it's not like the censorship makes Empress less wonderfully degenerate.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
I personally like how absolutely batshit Empress games are, just sad more of them aren't uncensored.
With how much uncensored content there is these days I mostly avoid censored stuff now.

Hope Japan gets that sorted one of these days, it's not like the censorship makes Empress less wonderfully degenerate.
I think you forgot the "crazy" after batshit, but I also agree with batshit on its own lol

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Good take, walking toilets indeed. BB MC was chad. Ever since every Empress MC is just a literally shitty placeholder. Too bad. Art is always GOAT though. Could be uncensored like Closed Game.
yeah it's a shame to be honest cause I love the arstyle, the craziness, the fact that women arent the average wet-dream-like loveydovey girls in japanese vns that just throw themselves at mc.

wish there were more games like BB, even if made by others.. cant think of any myself

Reactions: KingArthur101