chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
Wow didn't know that. But let's face it; Sei Shoujo's art is second to none. Too bad that this is not uncensored as Closed Game was.
only reason Closed Game and Starless were not censored is because they were brought over by JAST. This is why i hated when other companies started getting the games.

• Sad
Reactions: StingerWolf

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
only reason Closed Game and Starless were not censored is because they were brought over by JAST. This is why i hated when other companies started getting the games.
JAST "uncensors" their licensed games, pretty sure MangaGamer does it too but kinda the issue being that I dont think they have access to the original artwork to begin even if its "uncensored" since if you know there is going to be a mosaic there arent many people that bother with details.

Its also very obvious that were decensored as often you see its not quite right and have that "axe wound" vagina.

• Sad
Reactions: Redboi8

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
JAST "uncensors" their licensed games, pretty sure MangaGamer does it too but kinda the issue being that I dont think they have access to the original artwork to begin even if its "uncensored" since if you know there is going to be a mosaic there arent many people that bother with details.

Its also very obvious that were decensored as often you see its not quite right and have that "axe wound" vagina.
still better than full on mosaic that we get from other companies like Shiravune

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
question will we ever get a De-Censored version of this I've seen the uncensored images on Exhentai why does this use mosaics?