• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
A pity the new update is only one day, but good content nonetheless! It's funny that when the MC makes a deal with the succubus, he considers Camilla as one of the possible girls to hand over to her. If you saw what happened between Camilla and the succubus if you ask Camilla to rescue you, you can already imagine what kind of epic fail that is probably gonna be.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
is there a way not to make a deal with the succubus or you are force to get that ending?
If you don't make a deal you can ask one of Zoe, Yuki, Catrine or Camilla to rescue you. But that would probably require you to have made a deal with the one you want to ask.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
If you don't make a deal you can ask one of Zoe, Yuki, Catrine or Camilla to rescue you. But that would probably require you to have made a deal with the one you want to ask.
How to i make a deal with Zoe? I don't remember asking something like that. I don't have any kind of deal with any of the girls

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
How to i make a deal with Zoe? I don't remember asking something like that. I don't have any kind of deal with any of the girls
There was an option one morning in the early game for Zoe (one or 2 days after you first met Yuki - she even says she hopes you weren't foolish enough to have made a deal with the fox, which I was as I love her and Leah... :sneaky:) , but I only play submissive so it is possible that Zoe won't ask you that if you play dominant... For Catrine you would become her vampire fledgeling and slave if you did not take her artifact when you first explored her ruins, and for Camilla you just have to keep giving her cum for her "research" to earn impact points and she will make the deal after you follow her through the portal and discover that she is part of that cult. That should cover all 4 of them I think!

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Do you guys like new in-game music? I tried to find something that fit girls characters.
Well, the game feels more alive now, so it's a nice addition - Leah's theme feels a bit... too comical for my tastes I'd say, but in a way it fits her fleeting, prone to mood swings and playful personality, so I somewhat like it. (and I think I'll get used to it more)

Quick question on Leah - my MC has 14 sub points for her and has basically submitted to her on everything, but every time when she pisses in his mouth/spits on him as she did in this last scene, even now he still calls her a "bitch" when she humiliates him! Would it be possible for MC to start actually resisting less and instead of insults to say stuff like "thank you mistress for humiliating me/showing me my place!" or "I'm glad to have pleased you mistress!" after he reaches a certain level of submission? You'd only have to write some short alternative dialogue lines for MC and the girl if he has more than, say, 10/15 sub points towards one of the girls, (no new scenes rendered and no effect on non-sex story segments) after which he would start being less defiant. I think it'd be very hot to see a gradual transformation of him accepting more that he likes to be humiliated/dominated, and him showing more affection, deference and obedience to the women that do it to him!

Back to the music, Salma's has a nice middle easterny touch, Zoe's and Yuki's I think are soundtracks that were already in the game, and Camilla... I do not remember if Camilla has a theme tbh! (shows how little I care for her compared to the others I guess) But yeah, overall I'd say the music is nice and fits the personality of the girls, so good job on that front! :giggle:

Last edited:

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
There was an option one morning in the early game for Zoe (one or 2 days after you first met Yuki - she even says she hopes you weren't foolish enough to have made a deal with the fox, which I was as I love her and Leah... :sneaky:) , but I only play submissive so it is possible that Zoe won't ask you that if you play dominant... For Catrine you would become her vampire fledgeling and slave if you did not take her artifact when you first explored her ruins, and for Camilla you just have to keep giving her cum for her "research" to earn impact points and she will make the deal after you follow her through the portal and discover that she is part of that cult. That should cover all 4 of them I think!
I see .i think he told me that but i don't remember wgat i choose perhaps i have to plat again since i don't have that save.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Yuki and Catrine choices require only their unlocked routes. I mean accept Yuki mark or being a vampire
Zoe choice is available if you gave her oath of allegiance Scene with her and Salma requires activated futa on male content and Zoe sub points
Camilla choice is available if she subdued your mind after you find out she's a cultist

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Yuki and Catrine choices require only their unlocked routes. I mean accept Yuki mark or being a vampire
Zoe choice is available if you gave her oath of allegiance Scene with her and Salma requires activated futa on male content and Zoe sub points
Camilla choice is available if she subdued your mind after you find out she's a cultist
Wait, does Salma have her own option? I know she comes along with Zoe, but I don't have her option even thou I am fully subbed to everyone and accepted all content.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Camilla couldn't subdue my MC because of Catrine. So, for Camila to subdue the MC, my MC will have to avoid Catrine's route?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Quick question on Leah - my MC has 14 sub points for her and has basically submitted to her on everything, but every time when she pisses in his mouth/spits on him as she did in this last scene, even now he still calls her a "bitch" when she humiliates him! Would it be possible for MC to start actually resisting less and instead of insults to say stuff like "thank you mistress for humiliating me/showing me my place!" or "I'm glad to have pleased you mistress!" after he reaches a certain level of submission? You'd only have to write some short alternative dialogue lines for MC and the girl if he has more than, say, 10/15 sub points towards one of the girls, (no new scenes rendered and no effect on non-sex story segments) after which he would start being less defiant. I think it'd be very hot to see a gradual transformation of him accepting more that he likes to be humiliated/dominated, and him showing more affection, deference and obedience to the women that do it to him!
This will be a bit later :).

• Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
to give the oath i have to be sub to her correct? if yes how much sub i have to be. i try mostly as dominad so i don't have much sub points with her

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes