Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
Holy, damn. I was hesitant about downloading this because I tend to really dislike 3d artwork, but this is definitely an exception. Alchemy girl best girl.

reliczexide

Aug 23, 2017
Did the choice system rework completely remove all dom scenes?
I played it from the start but can't find any dom choices only sub.

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
Did the choice system rework completely remove all dom scenes?
I played it from the start but can't find any dom choices only sub.
I played the latest version, had a few dom choices with elf innkeeper girl and alchemy girl. Just don't accumulate any sub points at all, and the options are there.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I have four different save files with different sub routs and couldn't get the final inn scene on either one of them.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I have four different save files with different sub routs and couldn't get the final inn scene on either one of them.
When you say "different sub routes", do you mean in that route you only submit to one girl and not the others? Because I believe the requirement for the inn scene is your total sub points and then you indeed wouldn't have enough. It also makes sense when you see the scene itself, where you orally service all the girls in turn, so you would probably be needing to submit to all of them.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Dominant Witches [v0.5] [NikociantGames] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.5 · · · (452.1 MiB :: 1.59 GiB)
Mac v0.5 · · · (417.6 MiB :: 1.56 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
When you say "different sub routes", do you mean in that route you only submit to one girl and not the others? Because I believe the requirement for the inn scene is your total sub points and then you indeed wouldn't have enough. It also makes sense when you see the scene itself, where you orally service all the girls in turn, so you would probably be needing to submit to all of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020

you need 55+ sub points to get the scene, that's the only requirement.
Maybe it would be a good idea to lower the requirement for that scene to 50, if not 45 sub points? Cause with 55, all it takes is the player getting the "Ignis" spell right and, even after submitting to the whole fortress for 20 days plus, the player will only have 54 sub points and will still miss it if they didn't also submit to the succubus... :unsure: Obviously this is subjective and maybe others don't agree with me, but I think it would be better if you make the threshold for that scene slightly lower! (50 sub points should be fine I think)

Otherwise it was a great update as always! Thank you for making this game and keep up the good work!

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
If I might make a suggestion, rather than total sub points for that scene, maybe a minimum amount per girl since there are 4 of them there. That minimum should probably be around 8 or so. Since they're the ones using our brave MC, it would make sense to me that they all have to already be dominant over him. The submission points to the other girls not there probably shouldn't matter.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes